Best Way To Conceal For a Small Guy - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Way To Conceal For a Small Guy

Hi Surfcc.

I am a lot larger but still had the same problem. I solved it by buying a S&W model 60 which fits into my back pocket on either jeans or dress slack. You do have to "add to or double up on the material" in most dress slacks to get more wear but it definitely solved the problem> for over 30 years no one has caught on.

BizGuru

Quote Originally Posted by Running Arrow Bill View Post
    The Crossbreed line of IWB holsters looks comfortable. HOWEVER, for a small guy that doesn't wear oversized jeans or shirts and who doesn't have a "potbelly" to help hide the gun, I can't see it would work for me...unfortunately
    Hey check this video out. This girl definetely does not have a potbelly, and she's wearing the fitted white shirt, and not printing. There's proof you don't need to be fat to conceal, haha. Plus it's just fun to watch. Check out some of her other videos too, very nice.

YouTube - female review - Crossbreed Supertuck IWB holster

I'm the same size. Same exact problem. I've worn boots and jeans (that actually fit) my whole life, for much the same reasons. So just changing my wardrobe to start carrying is expensive, strange, and also close to impossible. So it's easy around the ranch to just open carry. And when I go into town put on a vest or loose fitting overshirt. With an IWB positioned at 4:30 - 5 o'clock with a cant i can easily hide a full sized 1911 without a lot of bulk. But the for hot weather, pocket pistol just behind the bandana I keep in my back pocket along with my money clip being the outmost piece. It's plenty to disfigure the shape of my little "mousegun". Also a bellyband over the shirt under the pants around the waistline is effective with a small-medium sized gun, using your belt buckle ( i use my rodeo one mostly) to help hide the gun. Other than that if i know i'm going out I may wear some different close. My sisters got me a pair of designer jeans for christmas a while back. So now they know when we are out and i'm wearing those jeans we are "prepared". Best christmas present for all 3 of us yet.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234