CC with the Glock 26. How safe? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC with the Glock 26. How safe?

I carry a Glock36 and find it to be quite safe, I would however not reccomend a holster with a thumb brake as this adds One more element or possible obstruction that could find it's way into the trigger guard while reholstering causing a ND. I would look for a holster that utilizes a triger guard retention system like the
    Fobus or Cross Breed. It is one less step when reholstering and is extreemly reliable. Good luck and keep your finger off the trigger

I always keep a round chambered no matter what firearrm I carry. It's the only way to safely carry a weapon so that you remain safe! More often than not, the "safety" is inherent...keep your finger off the trigger, don't point the weapon at anything you don't intend to destroy and everyone is safe!

Quote Originally Posted by glock36 View Post
    I carry a Glock36 and find it to be quite safe, I would however not reccomend a holster with a thumb brake as this adds One more element or possible obstruction that could find it's way into the trigger guard while reholstering causing a ND. I would look for a holster that utilizes a triger guard retention system like the
    Fobus or Cross Breed. It is one less step when reholstering and is extreemly reliable. Good luck and keep your finger off the trigger
    I carry a G 27 in a Blackhawk Serpa 2 and love the way it's secured and released with your trigger finger in the proper position...comes with belt and pancake options...enjoy your Glock!

C7

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12