FL CWL - 110+ Days - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 51

Thread: FL CWL - 110+ Days

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville Florida
    Posts
    39
    copied ur message and added some of my own and sent it to all partys hope this helps for future applacants

  2.   
  3. #12
    I figured I might as well get my CCW before the idiots in DC start some kind of nationwide crackdown....mailed mine January 27th and got it back May 23rd....approx. 116 days. So hang in there!


    C7

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Charlie 7107 View Post
    I figured I might as well get my CCW before the idiots in DC start some kind of nationwide crackdown....mailed mine January 27th and got it back May 23rd....approx. 116 days. So hang in there!
    There was some email sent out by the NRA detailing how the Florida legislature was stealing most of the money ($6 million+) gun owners contributed to the Dept.of Ag. & Consumer Svcs. for the sole purpose of hiring and processing CCW applications and using it to try and balance their bloated budget. It was conviently tucked into some other bill and the RINO Crist was surely gonna sign it...so that will only help delay things.

    C7
    He didn't sign it, it's already been over and done. That money stays where it is.

    My 90 days is day after tomorrow. Guess I'll put my patient glasses on.

  5. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DebS View Post
    He didn't sign it, it's already been over and done. That money stays where it is.

    My 90 days is day after tomorrow. Guess I'll put my patient glasses on.
    That's what I get for not completely reading the entire thread...I called Tally and also sent Crist an email expressing my opinion on that matter....the Gun lobby is a wonderful thing!

    C7

  6. #15
    09-0516 :: Took my FL CCW permit class
    09-0519 :: Mailed completed packet
    09-0610 :: Waiting...
    09-0619 :: Waiting... (+30)
    09-0719 :: Waiting... (+60)
    Last edited by matthewaynelson; 07-18-2009 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Status Update at +60
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

  7. #16
    Thats cool that NY has the 90 day law (even if they don't follow it).

    In NY if you don't hear back after either 6 or 9 months, they have to provide you with a written explanation on why it hasn't been completed yet. So they are required to tell you that they are behind, but thats about it. Mine took 7+ months.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Charlie 7107 View Post
    That's what I get for not completely reading the entire thread...I called Tally and also sent Crist an email expressing my opinion on that matter....the Gun lobby is a wonderful thing!

    C7
    I know! I figure with the massive amount of email's Crist got on that issue, his computer had to have some sort of smoke emmiting from it at some point.

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    1,556
    Damn! On recent visit to Fl. wife and I got the live scan. That was Easter week, May.
    Guess I will be waiting quite awhile for my non resident permit. BTW, besides up front costs for scan they did cash our $75 checks = $150 total. Expensive but Fl has no income tax which it better choice! CoPet. Thanks for your leg work. Hope it helps!

  10. From what the lady said to me it seemed it was logged or whatever because she said everything looked good. That they were just behind about a month. What that meant I don't know.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    12
    It's been 124 days, and still nothing.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast