Going to Ariz. from Mich w/handgun & ccw.

Thread: Going to Ariz. from Mich w/handgun & ccw.

1. Exclamation Going to Ariz. from Mich w/handgun & ccw.

Headed to Ariz. from Mich. been ccw holder since 1997,any tips or cautions any body can offer me ?
    I will be flying with my family 2 week stay.
    I am bringing my 38 S/W 442
    Geo
    Chesterfield Mi.

Here is a thread about http://www.usacarry.com/forums/gener...rm-flying.html.

You'll find AZ to be a very gun friendly state. Enjoy your trip!
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Once there your CCW is good to go and they open carry there a lot.....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Where in AZ will you be visiting?
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

6. Ariz. trip

I will be in Scotsdale, we will probably travel to Payson for a couple days and maybe Sedona,
    There is talk about driving to the coast, in that case I will probably leave my firearm locked up with my brother-inlaw
    Reading the Northwest air rules, I must have my unloaded handgun in a key lockable hard case an the amo seperate in a case
    George
    Chesterfield,Mich.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by gdwerthm View Post
    I will be in Scotsdale, we will probably travel to Payson for a couple days and maybe Sedona,
    There is talk about driving to the coast, in that case I will probably leave my firearm locked up with my brother-inlaw
    Reading the Northwest air rules, I must have my unloaded handgun in a key lockable hard case an the amo seperate in a case
    George
    Chesterfield,Mich.
    If you are going to the Scottsdale area and you do not go to the Dillon show room you will forever be regretting it!! Stop by they are great people with lots of great toys! They sit back off the road so it is a left left and then around the building to get to the front, if you want I can look up the street names for you, or you can just go to their web site for the store locatiion.... Dillon Precision Store they are just off the 101 so go for a visit!!!
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.