New Update On FL Non-Resident CCW Permit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Update On FL Non-Resident CCW Permit

New Update On FL Non-Resident CCW Permit

Days since I mailed application: 105

Days since licensing bureau received my packet: 101

Days since they cashed my check: 66

Licensing bureau employee said they were currently working on applications received on March 2. Since they received mine on March 13, they said I was still at least 1-2 months away from receiving my permit.

Steve

Is there a similar such wait for renewals too? If so, how long before the expiration date should someone reapply?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I don't know about the delay for renewals, but the way it looks, I'll be sending in my renewal a good 6 months before it expires. That should be around the time that they send the "renewal reminder" out.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Well ****, they just cashed my check a few days ago...so i got a few months to go :(

6. Quote Originally Posted by srshadwi View Post
    Days since I mailed application: 105

Days since licensing bureau received my packet: 101

Days since they cashed my check: 66

Licensing bureau employee said they were currently working on applications received on March 2. Since they received mine on March 13, they said I was still at least 1-2 months away from receiving my permit.

Steve

Be patient I just received mine this past Saturday the 27th. This was 124 days from the day I mailed it in February. I talked to a person in Florida the beginning of this month and said they were just finishing up January. So according to your numbers that puts you around March 10th. I sent mine in February 24th. So another 2 to 2-1/2 weeks for you. It's crazy but, you'll get it. Did you see the post about Nevada revoking the Utah and Florida CCW licenses?

Quote Originally Posted by njsportsman View Post
    Be patient I just received mine this past Saturday the 27th. This was 124 days from the day I mailed it in February. I talked to a person in Florida the beginning of this month and said they were just finishing up January. So according to your numbers that puts you around March 10th. I sent mine in February 24th. So another 2 to 2-1/2 weeks for you. It's crazy but, you'll get it. Did you see the post about Nevada revoking the Utah and Florida CCW licenses?
    I mailed mine April 1st, so it looks like I have about a month and a few days to go..
    Thanx for the update!!!

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

8. Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    I mailed mine April 1st, so it looks like I have about a month and a few days to go..
    Thanx for the update!!!

WOW, I am surprized to here it's taking you so long. There's another person who has been waiting 127 days and he's a resident as well. No problem for the update; hope you get it soon.

is it true that PA is trying to ban FL ccw permits?

this is what was told to me, not sure if true.I hope not...

10. Quote Originally Posted by svrivera View Post
    is it true that PA is trying to ban FL ccw permits?
    Please tell me that is not true. This is one of the main reasons I got my Florida CCW. Is this from word of mouth or an actual article? Am I still covered with my Virginia CCW?

11. Mailed Feb 16th; Rec'd Feb 20th; Check cashed March 30th ... electronic fingerprints ... still waiting ... Total wait so far: 139 days from day they received it. Efficiancy in action!! I'm soooo looking forward to my government healthcare!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast