Utah/Florida Permits-not in Nevada - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah/Florida Permits-not in Nevada

1. Quote Originally Posted by gvaldeg1 View Post
    I checked with the Nevada DPS and although they will neither confirm or deny at this time, from what I've heard from many sources, it sounds like both Utah and Florida will be dropped from Nevada's reciprocity list. They said to check on July 1st because there are several changes. It sounds like some states may be added. I hope that Arizona is one of them. In any event, I'll check on July 1st.

Well if you check the reciprocity map here Nevada is still blue. Did you here anything about Pennsylvania? Someone said they heard PA was going to be dropped.

3. The map is behind go to the Florida site and Nevada has been removed from the list.

Concealed Carry Reciprocity - Division of Licensing, DOACS

website updates

NV DPS was changed. UT & FL removed and WV & OH added.

Utah DPS changed NV to a state that does not recognize UT permits.

FL DACS removed NV from list of states that have reciprocity with FL.

Also on the FL website.
    This list was last updated on July 1, 2009, when the State of Nevada was removed from the reciprocity list. Authorities in Nevada notified the Division of Licensing that as of that date, Nevada would no longer honor Florida concealed weapon licenses. Therefore, in accordance with the reciprocity provision set forth in section 790.015, Florida Statutes, Florida could no longer honor concealed weapon licenses issued by the State of Nevada.
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12