127 Days CWP, Still Nothing, Making a motion for a court order

Thread: 127 Days CWP, Still Nothing, Making a motion for a court order

127 Days CWP, Still Nothing, Making a motion for a court order

Well, it's been 127 days, and I sent a complaint to the division of licensing. They said my application was approved, but it will still be another month before they get around to finishing the application.

Well, I'm done. I sent a request to the circuit court for a court order since they are past violating the law by extending the wait over 90 days.

These issues were in the news last Friday.

Link:
    They rush to get gun, wait for their permit | news-press.com | The News-Press

That answers our question - if they make you wait over 90 days, they can't make excuses, you then have the right to have a judge issue a court order, regardless of where they are in the process and force them to tender your license per the law.

They really do only have 90 days.. regardless of what some people think.

Let us know how you make out with that.

Quote Originally Posted by codpet View Post
    I sent a request to the circuit court for a court order since they are past violating the law by extending the wait over 90 days.
    Being in the medical field and not knowing really anything about law, how does one file a motion like this. the Division of licensing received my application 105 days ago and I would also like to prod them along. You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,
    Steve

inquiring minds want to know..
    How do you do this??
    THanx

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit