Advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advice

I won't elaborate, but some of us just don't do fanny packs.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Red Hat posted some great tests of the 380 ACP and the Kel-Tec P3AT but I think that he left out the most impressive which is that conducted with Buffalo Bore (BB) ammo. Here it is:

KTOG Forum - P3AT eats pork ribs - wants more

The little P3AT is at least the equal of a 38 special snubbie loaded with +P ammo. I always keep my P3AT loaded with 7 rounds of BB with the 95 gr Speer Gold Dots. The Walther PPK should perform slightly better due to its longer barrel. Anyway, the 380 is a credible defensive weapon when loaded with the right ammo. Also, it's been highly underrated for a long time.
    MOLON LABE

Welcome to the P38 Web Site....

WaltherForums - Powered by vBulletin

I also have a PPK/s, any interarms is good, but look for the ones made in Germany. The USA one's are good too.

I would stay away from the S&W versions though.

Look on GunBroker, Backpage.com, and in Pawn Shops.

Corbon (NOT DPX), and Federal Hydra-Shoks are good.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12