New LEO carry question - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: New LEO carry question

Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Oh shut up, I'm sick of all you little boys playing cop, give it a break. And yes i don't believe you should be carrying a "real gun" stick with the toy type it fits you very well, you are not mature
    or responsible enough, evidenced by your own ridiculous rantings on this post. You act as a child i will treat you as such. Now get back to your hole.
    Keep it up... You keep proving our point. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Just for the record Wolf liar, you state i have, "You have mocked, belittled, berated". You sanctimonious POS read some of the prior posts containing the same, directed toward me and anyone who disagrees w/ you and your cohorts and in your odious manner strike out with " FOUL" . Childishness dish it out but can't take behavior, you disgust me with your lack of common sense and
    fair play. Stick to your "play guns" and think before you open that mouth again with foolish intent.

More proof. :)
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Love the way you attempt to write, that 3rd grade education really paid off, simpleton. I'll just call you never, as in never in my mind. Now go out w/ the other little boys and play
    w/ your little toy guns, stupid little cretin. Oh and don't forget to stay out of the road, you know you still have that problem along w/ you're peeing the bed Little fella.
    More proof. How do you respond when you pull someone over and they are not respectful? I certainly hope not this way.

Now folks remember if you are pulled over, when a cop asks if you are armed, this is they type of person you may be confronted with. If you are not in a "must inform" state, don't give people like this the time of day. Record the situation and tell them nothing. Be cooperative, but tell them nothing.

[QUOTE=duke7595;504827]
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    OMG...are you a police officer too? What does pooping in ones pants smell like because I bet you have beaten a mess of bad guys until they pooped in their pants. Hey...do you have a badge that says "Barney" and do you carry at least one bullit in your pocket. Man...this is weird...I am actually talking with a real live policeman.[/QUO

"What does pooping in ones pants smell like"? I think it smells like pooh pooh, you know, just like when you pooh pooh your pants, but in you're case it may be different since you would be running
    away from the big bad guy. I hope i have clarified this question for you, if not you may look up (scared the pooh out of me). Feel free to ask another question on this subject, I'll see if i
    can help.
    My God man can you please learn how to use the forum correctly so you don't go messing up your posts. They become very hard to read when you don't reply with quote. And you are an "important Barney" aren't you?

Here's some more results of the SUPERIORtraining in firearms that our police receive.
    Cop shoots, kills teen holding video game controller | The Daily Caller
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    It is one thing for members to banter back and forth , however, when "Threats are made" this should not be tolerated, and i will not participate any longer in this discussion in view of the aforementioned. I also feel the site monitor should be made aware.
    I was kinda thinking the same thing about this guy going off the rails. But then, when he said it, he also said that he would "not participate any longer in this discussion" and I made the mistake of believing him, so I refrained from reporting his abuses.

Now it's just kind of entertaining though. I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard at validating the piss-poor reputation cops have in this country these days.

Who brought the popcorn?

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Who brought the popcorn?

Blues

Got some kettle corn for you... :)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

1) Does it strike anyone as surprising that someone taking the LE side of an argument couldn't think of a more respectful euphemism for "citizen" than "Dirt?" Serves to make my point about cops if you think about it.
    In fairness "Joe Dirt" is the name of a movie, the OP was just making a pop culture reference
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    In fairness "Joe Dirt" is the name of a movie, the OP was just making a pop culture reference
    Really? Does that mean a cop is "Joe Babe" then?

I was kinda thinking the same thing about this guy going off the rails. But then, when he said it, he also said that he would "not participate any longer in this discussion" and I made the mistake of believing him, so I refrained from reporting his abuses.

Now it's just kind of entertaining though. I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard at validating the piss-poor reputation cops have in this country these days.

Who brought the popcorn?

Blues
    Blue ringer singer or dinger, Report yourself first little boy, because you started the name calling and belittling, you're to thin skinned to stand here, leave this to the real
    men. This includes your cohorts as well, go back to your cap guns and try not to hurt one another.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast