New LEO carry question - Page 11
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: New LEO carry question

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I was kinda thinking the same thing about this guy going off the rails. But then, when he said it, he also said that he would "not participate any longer in this discussion" and I made the mistake of believing him, so I refrained from reporting his abuses.

Now it's just kind of entertaining though. I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard at validating the piss-poor reputation cops have in this country these days.

Who brought the popcorn?

Blues

Hey moron, i did stop responding to "THE" post this is not the post where reasonable people discuss issues they believe in. No you changed that into this 3 ring circus so yes by all means lets continue.
    Disclaimer: feel free to quit at anytime and do report yourself along with whoever else, you feel in that honest and fair play mind should be reported as well, you little rat.
    In the mean time go back to your piss ant little life of cap guns. P.S. this is not work ("I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard") to me this is plain old fun.

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    Keep it up... You keep proving our point. :)
    Sir, you made your point very clear earlier in this post before it turned into this "debacle" with your childish name calling and failure to act in a mature responsible manner. Finger pointing,
    displacing blame and self appointed speaker for all that subscribe to your kind of poison pen thinking.
    Don't think for a moment that you or the others are clean in this, as you stated "You keep proving our point" sound familiar the word "OUR". Have you ever endeavored to persevere on your very own ? No crowd, no backing just you alone. I don't think so..
    It's quite clear that honesty, integrity and fair play do not abide in you, it is easy to see you have a kind of hatred for Leo's, and please don't say only for those like you. Do i think you are
    a bad person for what you believe? No sir, we have a vast problem with Leo's, in part there are some terrible individuals, power crazed, unyielding and plain disgusting .
    Does something need to be done to insure the public will not be subjected to them ? Well, yes this needs to happen but the wise do not judge an entire group for the short comings
    of some. In closing discern the individual not the entire group. That being said let the games continue because this is no longer a post of the original intent, it all about one-upsmanship.
    I just wanted to point this out because I'm standing alone on this one.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Hey moron, i did stop responding to "THE" post this is not the post where reasonable people discuss issues they believe in. No you changed that into this 3 ring circus so yes by all means lets continue.
    Disclaimer: feel free to quit at anytime and do report yourself along with whoever else, you feel in that honest and fair play mind should be reported as well, you little rat.
    In the mean time go back to your piss ant little life of cap guns. P.S. this is not work ("I've honestly never had a cop (or ex-cop) work so hard") to me this is plain old fun.
    Dude, yo mama nailed me harder than that.

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Dude, yo mama nailed me harder than that.

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this. Even you must agree that referring to ones mother or children is in the very worst taste
    and you should refrain from using such distasteful subject matter. Call me anything you care to but please stop this implication of family.
    Now try and come up with something the least bit interesting, original , but that is no doubt to difficult.

Blue ringer singer or dinger, Report yourself first little boy, because you started the name calling and belittling, you're to thin skinned to stand here, leave this to the real
    men. This includes your cohorts as well, go back to your cap guns and try not to hurt one another.

And yet more proof of unglued cops going off. Thanks for all the fodder.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Still more proof.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this. Even you must agree that referring to ones mother or children is in the very worst taste
    and you should refrain from using such distasteful subject matter. Call me anything you care to but please stop this implication of family.
    Now try and come up with something the least bit interesting, original , but that is no doubt to difficult.
    Actually the worst taste was when you wished Blues to be beaten to death with his own gun. That truly was in poor taste.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    In fairness "Joe Dirt" is the name of a movie, the OP was just making a pop culture reference

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Really? Does that mean a cop is "Joe Babe" then?
    I was thinking more of Eric Cartman -

Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this.
    Just to put it out there... "yo mama" jokes are classic, (almost) always meant in good fun, and not offensive. An excellent attempt to lighten the mood in any situation. And I say this as a mother. In fact, in our family, my mother thinks its absolutely hilarious to "your mother" (always proper grammar) her daughters. This would be the first time I have ever heard of this type of thing taken seriously. And I fully intend to "yo mama" my son as soon as he's old enough to be mortified!

Blues... good one. :)
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast