New LEO carry question - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: New LEO carry question

  1. #111
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Nice one my compliments enjoyed the video, but lets do keep "MOTHERS", children ect. out of this. Even you must agree that referring to ones mother or children is in the very worst taste
    and you should refrain from using such distasteful subject matter. Call me anything you care to but please stop this implication of family.
    Now try and come up with something the least bit interesting, original , but that is no doubt to difficult.
    Let's see....you've sent me a PM to tell me that you wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire....as wolf said, have fantasies about me being beaten to death with my own gun, let loose with what? 6 posts? 8? 10? Whatever, most of them focusing more on me, and you have the unmitigated gall to lecture me about respect?

    Back on Page 2 I admitted that I had contributed to this squabble that "inspired" your PM with the "wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" reference, because of having said the "Porky" thing. One might have thought you could let it go from there, but one would be wrong now, wouldn't one?

    Whatever, It ain't no thang, but by the way hot-rod, I didn't find yo mama distasteful subject matter at all.



    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  2.   
  3. #112
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    2,837
    Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Sir, you made your point very clear. We have a vast problem with Leo's, in part there are some terrible individuals, power crazed, unyielding and plain disgusting .
    Does something need to be done to insure the public will not be subjected to them?
    Now if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black...




    Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

  4. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Really? Does that mean a cop is "Joe Babe" then?
    I don't understand what you are asking
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  5. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    I don't understand what you are asking
    Google "Babe"

  6. #115
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,888
    Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Google "Babe"
    I get it now, dumb
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  7. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Let's see....you've sent me a PM to tell me that you wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire....as wolf said, have fantasies about me being beaten to death with my own gun, let loose with what? 6 posts? 8? 10? Whatever, most of them focusing more on me, and you have the unmitigated gall to lecture me about respect?

    Back on Page 2 I admitted that I had contributed to this squabble that "inspired" your PM with the "wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire" reference, because of having said the "Porky" thing. One might have thought you could let it go from there, but one would be wrong now, wouldn't one?



    Whatever, It ain't no thang, but by the way hot-rod, I didn't find yo mama distasteful subject matter at all.



    Blues
    Of course you don't, you have no class, lowlife, now you can go back to your hole.

  8. #117
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,647
    Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Of course you don't, you have no class, lowlife, now you can go back to your hole.
    As a very wise (and militantly patriotic) man once told me, "It is better to be despised by the despicable, than to be admired by the admirable."

    You, sir, have made my freakin' week by expressing multiple times that you despise me.

    Oh, and by the way.......


















    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast