New LEO carry question - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: New LEO carry question

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by duke7595 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesMorrison View Post
    Bite me.
    You and your kind are the very reason I carry a gun.
    You obnoxious piece of fecal matter.
    You get zero respect because you are the kind of idiot who demands respect.
    You are no better than I am. Your job garners no respect from me.
    Don't like it? Tough sh!t...
    And by the way, I handle my own business. I don't need to call you or your kind for help..
    You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I will also place your post on a verified police site for further scurrility.
    Yeah, better watch it Chuck, 'cause that scurrility is a bee-atch!

LOL

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I will also place your post on a verified police site for further scurrility.
    Sir,by you're own admission you are a danger to the public, LEO,s and society in general.
    It is one thing for members to banter back and forth , however, when "Threats are made" this should not be tolerated, and i will not participate any longer in this discussion in view of
    the aforementioned. I also feel the site monitor should be made aware.
    Hey officer Harless wannabe, I too carry a gun because of police officers who are just criminals wearing a costume.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Get bacon in your burger
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post
    Get bacon in your burger
    So you decided to stay in the shallow end of the pool, eh? There's a surprise.
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

New LEO carry question

You are stating you carry a gun because of your disdain for "POLICE OFFICERS, with this being noted publicly, I may also place your post on another for further scurrility.
    Sir,by you're own admission you may be a danger to the public, LEO,s and society in general.
    It is one thing for members to banter back and forth , however, when "Threats are made" this should not be tolerated, and i will not participate any longer in this discussion in view of
    the aforementioned. I also feel the site monitor should be made aware.
    In light of your reply and after much thought....
    I can only add this...

ETA; I am sorry to my friends here for posting such vulgar language but...

Sent from behind Enemy Lines.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    So you decided to stay in the shallow end of the pool, eh? There's a surprise.
    Says the guy who is accusing me of being a sock puppet?

My honest take?

LEOSA isn’t ideal but you aren’t going to get it repealed. You’re certainly not going to get it repealed bitching about it on the internet. This is like the open carry in school thing; I don’t waste time fighting battles I’m not going to win. LEOSA is fact, drop it and start working on getting similar legislation passed for Joe Average.
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

8. Quote Originally Posted by Eidolon View Post

My honest take?

LEOSA isn’t ideal but you aren’t going to get it repealed. You’re certainly not going to get it repealed bitching about it on the internet. This is like the open carry in school thing; I don’t waste time fighting battles I’m not going to win. LEOSA is fact, drop it and start working on getting similar legislation passed for Joe Average.
    Nobody here is wanting to get LEOSA repealed. What we are saying is that we don't believe the B.S. excuses that were given to pass it.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

I don't think I've ever used the words "sock puppet" in combination in my entire life. What I've said about you is that you're a provocateur. That could be because you're under the control of someone else (or some government entity), or could be just because that's how you get your kicks. The truth of the matter doesn't change in either case though.

My honest take?

Oh, look Honey, the provocateur is giving Patriots advice on another issue that he doesn't even understand.

Blues

I don't have any issue with a full time, part time, volunteer or retired law enforcement officers being allowed to carry in every state. I personally don't care as long as they follow the rules set by the agency they are employed by and the state law. But I sure is heck would rather have a retired cop dealing with a deadly force situation than some 'Joe Dirt' thinking he is better than any cop because he can hit a paper target at 50 yards. Just my 2 cents.

11. Quote Originally Posted by walknotinfear View Post
    But I sure is heck would rather have a retired cop dealing with a deadly force situation than some 'Joe Dirt' thinking he is better than any cop because he can hit a paper target at 50 yards. Just my 2 cents.
    And I would rather be able to carry my own firearm rather than rely on anyone else.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast