IWB mag holder?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IWB mag holder?

IWB mag holder?

Does anyone carry their mags in the inside or do you keep them on the out side? Do you know of any good IWb mag holders?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Or does anyone know of a holster maker IWB that has the extra mag pouch built in?

4. Crossbreed has IWB mag holsters

I carry my mags in an OWB mag pouch. But, Desantis and a few others have IWB holsters with attached single mag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Dave View Post
    Crossbreed has IWB mag holsters
    I checked the site but did not seem them before i posted this topic. I will take another look.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I checked the site but did not seem them before i posted this topic. I will take another look.
    I just looked on the website and don't find them listed, however they are on the paper broucher they send with their stuff. Give Mark a call, he'll give you a straight answer.

I use an IWB mag holder (1911 Single Stack Mag) from Bianchi, Model 10A, Sz 1. It has a steel clip. Very comfortable.

I use a tuckable mag holder from Tucker Gunleather. Very nicely made.

10. Does anyone have the crossbreed IWB clipholder? I am ready to order the supertuck and want to order the clip holder along with it but, is it me or does this holder have the clip going in a downward position to the ground instead of straight up for easy access. Check it outyou'd have to reach intyour pants around you genutiles to get the extra clip. Maybe I'm missing something because if I'm not what a stupid design.

I do not have a IWB holder yet, but am planning on getting the Crossbreed one. Right now, I just carry extra mag in pocket.
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast