New Hampshire Conceal Carry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Conceal Carry

New Hampshire Conceal Carry

FYI; According to the New Hampshire State Police - it is now taking 14 weeks to process a Conceal Carry Application. Have a good day.

Shouldn't that say for Non-res permits? Local police departments do resident permits, and by law have 14 days to approve/deny.

"buckyboy" I stand corrected - I should have said non-resident. Thanks.

This is not really news at all. They are backed up big time and it has been taken as long as 30 days some times longer to get a permit. The cost for a none res permit just went up 80 dollars and is now 100 dollars not 20 dollars.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Well I sent mine in about 4 days before they raised their price. It should have gotten to them soon enough, but depends if they opened it right away and will accept it. So either I didn't get it, or it's taken 3 weeks so far. I don't really care if I get it or not, just wanted to try to get it before it went up, in case I vacationed there next year.

7. I sent my application in back on April 1st. They still haven't cashed my check nor have I recieved my permit.

8. Quote Originally Posted by willyd View Post
    FYI; According to the New Hampshire State Police - it is now taking 14 weeks to process a Conceal Carry Application. Have a good day.
    Thanks for the info. Is that for app's sent in today? Or back in June, etc? I know last time I talked to them, they were working on March app's.
    NRA Lifetime Member

“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.” Ronald Reagan

Just talked to a live person on the phone this past Monday (July 20). The lady told me that they are currently processing applications received through the end of March and into the first week of April. The latest postmarked mail that they are processing is April 9.

This processing time is a lot longer than 2 weeks!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

That's what i said. It's not really news anyone who puts in a Application knows your going to wait. Now you also need to add in a extra eighty dollars. Extra income should help the state some what. I know people say they will not pay it and applications for permits will drop. That may be so but if you want the right to carry concealed in our state people will pay it. As so many of you are against open carry and say you will not do it. No idea why i mean it's free why pay hundred dollars for a permit you will only use a few times a year while on vacation just don't understand that. I would use the money for things while on vacation. But to teach his own.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

11. FINALLY cashed my check. Only 118 days to get that far. Now let's see if I get the actual permit in time for Christmas!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast