Another Pizza, another shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another Pizza, another shooting

When the Kenyan's health care plan kicks in, wounded bad guys won't be the only ones dying slow, painful deaths.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

3. Good on him. I deliver for a popular pizza chain and carry at all times. Keltec in my pocket and my G23 in the center console. With the current times, robbery rates are going up.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    It will be interesting to see what Papa Johnís will do. All I can say is next time double tap. Save the tax payers money.
    I like that idea; scumbags like this don't need a chance to sue someone! Speaking of that, can you get into trouble for say putting 4-5 holes in him, say something like, it was dark and I didnít know if I hit him the first couple of times?!
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

5. Shoot till the threat is Neutralized!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Now, if Crossbreed Holsters comes up with a "Papa Johns" holster, designed to mount right inside their red warmer bag thingy, the driver would be able to hold the pizza(s) WHILE having his/her hand already on the gun... that'd be a cool and effective holster for Pizza dudes everywhere...
    I have heard of pizza delivery guys taking an old pizza carrier, cutting it up, and using some sewing skill to create a pizza-box holster. I would love to see plans for this type of project.

Also remember that Rick Davis, the guy who founded Second Chance and put concealable body armor on the market, was a pizza driver. Apparently the safety of being employed in pizza delivery hasn't changed much since the 1970's.

the armed citizen website collects these stories. You should submit this one to them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by hiwall View Post
    Looks like it may be time to outlaw pizza.
    That's under the healthcare plan. Pizza is the worst possible food for your health that isn't outright poisonous. Even Jimmy calls it the 8th deadly sin. Best sin ever :-)
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

In UK you need to be 18 years of age to purchase a pizza cutter, because you might improperly used the cutting edge for dangerous and unlawful purposes. Whatever the 'heck' that means!?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12