Police Officer Says "Kids fight with guns and knives not fists." - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Police Officer Says "Kids fight with guns and knives not fists."

  1. #11
    Well in my opinion if we teach them they are worth no more than just advanced apes when they start to act like it why are we suprised.
    Jesus never told Peter to not carry a sword He only told him not to live by it

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrm View Post
    Well in my opinion if we teach them they are worth no more than just advanced apes when they start to act like it why are we suprised.
    "If we teach them..". We, who? I've taught my sons to be honorable men. No "apes" here.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    MA, Away from the liberal loonies...
    Posts
    2,658
    Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    "If we teach them..". We, who? I've taught my sons to be honorable men. No "apes" here.
    Same here. I told both my son and daughter the same thing. Never be bullies and never be targets. Be human.
    Be respectful.

    Some parents care and some don't. You can see the difference in the kids that have that level of parental guidance at home.

    I have said this many times and I'll type it here. A license to fish, to hunt, to drive, to ride, to own guns ,to fly a plane...
    Procreation, still unrestricted.

    Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

    I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Bourne Police Lt. Richard Tavares, commenting after murder this past Sunday night- "But there is no reason for neighborhoods to be fearful. Young people fight with knives and guns these days, not their fists."
    Could someone please explain how this makes ANY sense?

    There's NOTHING worse than police arrogance-- displayed here to the point of insulting EVERYONE'S intelligence.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    "If we teach them..". We, who? I've taught my sons to be honorable men. No "apes" here.
    Haven't you heard? Hillary said "it takes a village," so it must be so-- yep, it's SOCIETY that's responsible for the choices of all these baby-mama's.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Same here. I told both my son and daughter the same thing. Never be bullies and never be targets.
    The problem is that you can't always choose what's a "target," particularly in a society that deliberately subjugates and oppresses the individual; sometimes you have to take it to court (see my website on this, Hello again;).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Sane, armed and ready....

    And now days, rarely would you see ONE kid fighting ONE kid. It's ONE GANG going after one kid... bunch of pansies and predatory pack hunters.
    More like open warfare.
    Gangs are clear INSURRECTIONS against the state, but against which the state refuses to recognize as such; instead, like other terrorists, they're treated simply as indiividual criminals.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Yeah, things have gotten worse since the SCOTUS ruled that the standard and acceptable penalty for murder was cruel and unusual if applied to juveniles, because other countries didn't like it. So since juvenile thugs now know that if they murder someone that they cannot receive a proper punishment, where is the disincentive to murder someone?
    A life-sentence would be good enough, however now they just come before the parole-board in a few years and say "I was a different person then, I made a mistake and learned my lesson" etc. and they get their release-papers rubber-stamped by bureaucrats.

  10. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by BradAnderson View Post
    A life-sentence would be good enough, however now they just come before the parole-board in a few years and say "I was a different person then, I made a mistake and learned my lesson" etc. and they get their release-papers rubber-stamped by bureaucrats.
    There have been many documented cases of inmates sentenced to life without parole who have killed corrections officers, other prisoners, or councilors durring their sentences. There has NEVER been one documented case where an individual has killed again after a death sentence has been carried out. Capital punishment is a 100% deterant, life behind bars is not.

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Butner, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    Sane, armed and ready....

    And now days, rarely would you see ONE kid fighting ONE kid. It's ONE GANG going after one kid... bunch of pansies and predatory pack hunters.
    How true this statement is... I worked for a Internationally known Security Company as an Armed SO. My work place was at the local Public Bus Terminal in a major city in North Carolina. Nearly all of my confrontations with the public was with either the Bloods picking on a lone Crip, or vice versa. If I had to break up a one on one, it was usually two grown adults acting like children.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast