Police Officer Says "Kids fight with guns and knives not fists."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police Officer Says "Kids fight with guns and knives not fists."

Police Officer Says "Kids fight with guns and knives not fists."

Bourne Police Lt. Richard Tavares, commenting after murder this past Sunday night- "But there is no reason for neighborhoods to be fearful. Young people fight with knives and guns these days, not their fists." Which is exactly why I have a Class A LTC and always carry concealed.

Motive elusive in Bourne stabbing: Man charged with murder - Bourne, MA - The Bourne Courier

Bourne teen charged in fatal fight | CapeCodOnline.com

So many kids today have no fear of dying or killing, and their value system swirls the drain of their existence.

It's a crazy fallen world, no doubt.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

I sure miss the good ole days when you could settle anything with a good ole ass-whopping. Either given or gotten.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I sure miss the good ole days when you could settle anything with a good ole ass-whopping. Either given or gotten.
    Amen to that. Evenif it comes to fisticuffs these days, some moron has to post the brawl on youtube and then they gotta go the extra mile by kickin' a kid when he or she is down and pummeling them to a pulp. When I was a kid, if you landed one or received one hard enough to the jaw and went down, that was the end of it. The next day we were all friends and there was no posse out lookin' for retribution. So many bad parents are raising so many bad kids nowadays. It's an insane world.....just glad I'm one of the sane ones!

Sane, armed and ready....

And now days, rarely would you see ONE kid fighting ONE kid. It's ONE GANG going after one kid... bunch of pansies and predatory pack hunters.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    So many kids today have no fear of dying or killing, and their value system swirls the drain of their existence.

It's a crazy fallen world, no doubt.
    Yeah, things have gotten worse since the SCOTUS ruled that the standard and acceptable penalty for murder was cruel and unusual if applied to juveniles, because other countries didn't like it. So since juvenile thugs now know that if they murder someone that they cannot receive a proper punishment, where is the disincentive to murder someone?

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    I've always said a good ass-whooping feels good, whether given or gotten. Course, it is better to give than receive!

I was raised that if I get in a fight I better win, cause I'd be getting one at home for getting in a fight. No sense in getting two ass whoppings.

10. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkgunner View Post
    I was raised that if I get in a fight I better win, cause I'd be getting one at home for getting in a fight. No sense in getting two ass whoppings.
    Damn! We must be brothers.

My father didn't really want to, but had to keep mom happy. "A matter of principal",

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast