OK, people give me grief for the "bulge" when I carry concealed - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: OK, people give me grief for the "bulge" when I carry concealed

I believe you have to dress for the occasion if you are going to be carrying concealed. I don't like IWB holsters. I carry a Kimber .45 Pro Covert II 1911 in a Safariland black leather holster and nobody has ever "made" me that I know. Might as well carry a rifle slung over your back at an Obama protest if your trying to "bulge."

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    I can always tell when Pascal is carrying, which is always. The bulge is slight, and does not print "GUN!", it could be any one of the things he mentioned above. Too bad he is too cheap to buy a holster better than an "Uncle Mike's" because a good one would easily make that little pop-gun of his disappear.

On the other hand, I carry a .45 Kimber 4" in a Crossbreed Supertuck at the 3:30 position, and not even my g/f is sure if I am carrying or not.
    You carry a big, expensive gun and brag about high-tech gearhead devices to compensate for your small "extra magazine".

Oh, and I threw my Uncle Mikes away 3 years ago.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Aliittle off topic:

Whatz da madder width Uncle Mike?

Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    You carry a big, expensive gun and brag about high-tech gearhead devices to compensate for your small "extra magazine".

Oh, and I threw my Uncle Mikes away 3 years ago.
    Bore Envy is sooooooo sad to see.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Aliittle off topic:

Whatz da madder width Uncle Mike?

Ricbak,
    What is that bizarre white substance on the hood of your truck?
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

_____ It won't be long and I'll be in more of that stuff Rick O'Shay.. Tis time to get on the 50 yard range and zero that Leupold back in for November...
    Semper Fi

I too am a big fan of the Kholster. I have carried a full size .45 for 2 months and often forget it is there. I am able to tuck in my shirt (should I choose) and no one seems to notice that I am 'walking the dog'.

I carry a Kiimber Ultra Raptor II. Great gun and not real hard to conceal .You need a loose shirt, because of the frame size, but it idoesn't print.
    I'm using a Galco IWB whhich isnt tuckable, Im looking at some of the holste'sr that are tuckable , . On occasions I have to tuck the shirt in....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234