Restaurant Carry By State
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Carry By State

Restaurant Carry By State

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of states that allow carry in restaurants that serve alcohol?
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Thanks....I saw that Open carry map, but I didn't trust it because even 2 years ago, they listed TN as a carry in restaurant state.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

I don't think the map is kept up to date very well. Arizona SB 1113 was signed into law. It allows restaurant carry if you don't drink alcohol and no signs are posted.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Someone's updating at least portions of it. Georgia only became a restaurant carry state very recently.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I don't think the map is kept up to date very well. Arizona SB 1113 was signed into law. It allows restaurant carry if you don't drink alcohol and no signs are posted.
    SB 1113 CCW into establishments serving alcohol doesn't take effect until Sept 30, 2009.

How about SB 1243?! The Defensive Display bill is huge... I love it! Sorry to go off topic... but I love it when a legislature goes pro-citizen/anti-criminal with their new laws. (Also effective 30 Sep 09)
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

SB 1113 CCW into establishments serving alcohol doesn't take effect until Sept 30, 2009.
    Thanks. I looked it up before posting but couldn't find an effective date. Maybe their handgun map is current. It's too bad Arizona's doesn't take effect until I get back from my vacation. I'm going across I-40 each direction.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Blog Entries
    Ohio, does not allow CC if they serve alcohol, or if they have a do not carry sign.

That's why I don't trust the OpenCarry.org map. It hasn't been correct in at least 2 years.

10. Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    That's why I don't trust the OpenCarry.org map. It hasn't been correct in at least 2 years.
    Handgunlaw.us has been up to date with text to the best of my knowledge.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast