xd 40 subcomp.holster

Thread: xd 40 subcomp.holster

1. xd 40 subcomp.holster

just picked up a xd 40 subcompact ,looking for and in the waist band clip holster,,thanks for your time.
    l

Crossbreed Holster's Super Tuck crossbreedholster.com

Kholster's version of the same thing for sub-compacts Kholster

I love both of mine, they both make superior products, stand behind them with lifetime warranties, and offer exceptional customer service - and both offer better than fair pricing IMHO.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Crossbreed. I have an XD40 service model and it still disappears on me, even tucked in with that full size handle.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

When i got my sub-com it took me awhile to find a good one, even though it says its for a small glock it still fits the xd. I love mine and it fits great.

ZAA-942 - Ace Case Leather Holster, Small GLOCKs Fits GLOCK 19, 23, 26, 27 Inside the Pants, Left Handed

I have an XD-45 service model and just got a Crossbreed Supertuck for it ( I clicked through to their site from here to buy it). So far, I love it. It conceals the full size handgun very well. Now I'm thinking about getting one for my 1911.