N.V. ccw question

Thread: N.V. ccw question

N.V. ccw question

I'm going to laughlin for labor day and was wondering if N.V will recognize my AZ ccw? If not any suggestions on getting one would be greatly appreciated.

3. Quote Originally Posted by jturner27 View Post
    I'm going to laughlin for labor day and was wondering if N.V will recognize my AZ ccw? If not any suggestions on getting one would be greatly appreciated.
    Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps

According to the map, no. The process is a 60-90 day ordeal to receive the permit. While in NV you could look into a class to carry next trip.

Depending on where you're going and how you feel about it, since NV doesn't recognize AZ's CCW, there's always the Open Carry option.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Not yet. My understanding is that AZ doesn't provide 7/24 online verification yet which is why it's not on the NV recognition list.
    Know the law; don't ask, don't tell.
    NRA & UT Certified Instructor; CT, FL, NH, NV, OR, PA & UT CCW Holder
    Happy new 1984; 25 years behind schedule. Send lawyers, guns and money...the SHTF...

6. I would be careful with that OPEN carry option. Some LEO's don't have a sense of humour about it. I am going to take the course and get the permit then buzz down to AZ and do the same.