Nebraska to recognize Right-to-Carry Permits

Thread: Nebraska to recognize Right-to-Carry Permits

Nebraska to recognize Right-to-Carry Permits

An NRA-ILA notification just came out that, effective Sunday, August 30, Nebraska will recognize Right-to-Carry (CCW) permits from most states. The notice and the list of states is here:

NRA-ILA :: Nebraska Attorney General Drafts Concealed Carry Recognition List

I have permits from both Arizona and Utah so that this is good news for me as it should be for many forum members. Most states are included on the list. I assume that Luke will pickup these changes for the reciprocity list on this site.
    MOLON LABE

Good news. One more state I can visit and /or travel through with out problems.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

great travel here now

Out-freakin'-standing!!

Fantastic, my FL permit is accepted there. Chalk up another state that I won't refuse to visit!
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

Yes, the Handgunlaw.us map has already been updated. I was playing with it a few days ago and suddenly saw that I was OK in Nebraska. Checked the Nebraska site to verify. Utah and Florida permits together now cover 35 states, with Nebraska and Kansas being the most recent.

8. That is great news. I have son who lives in Nebraska. When he visits we always go to one of the local indoor ranges in my town (Springdale, Arkansas). We have never gone to a range together in Nebraska for fear I may run afoul of the law.

Thanks for the post!

Time for the map to be updated! :)
    Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Maps
    My Website: Nerd with a .45