CWP badge - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CWP badge

1. So what we are saying here is (a) carry concealed; (b) carry the "concealed carry" badge; (c) carry the "I'm not a LEO" badge.

For the 'concealed carry' badge to work, one would have to hide the 'Im not a LEO' badge and have a barrel length of at least 9 inches IMHO.

Time to kill this thread, no? I think it has been flogged beyond what is reasonable and we're getting punchy.

Quote Originally Posted by torontogunguy View Post
    So what we are saying here is (a) carry concealed; (b) carry the "concealed carry" badge; (c) carry the "I'm not a LEO" badge.

For the 'concealed carry' badge to work, one would have to hide the 'Im not a LEO' badge and have a barrel length of at least 9 inches IMHO.

Time to kill this thread, no? I think it has been flogged beyond what is reasonable and we're getting punchy.
    What is being said is do not carry a badge unless you are a policeman. Yes, it is time to kill this thread.
    The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppose. - Frederick Douglass

I agree with Hawkeye on this But, when you Deceide to carry a Badge the General Public Nor, LEO Knows your Intentions. You are saying to them I am an Police Officer and, that in it self is an chargeable offense Impersenation is serious these days Just be carful on whatever you Deceide to do My believe is Out of Site, Out of Mind If you feel strongly about carrying a badge Do it legally Join an Department. LEO'S PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE EVRYTIME THEY PUT THERE BADGE ON they deserve our upmost Respect for doing what they do. They Deserve the right to wear their badges we as the general Public do not dont pretend to be something your not good luck if you deceide to wear your CCW Badge. wish all of you well

Respectfully,
    Trophyhunter

No CC badges in Kansas. It would get you into a whole lot trouble.

Years ago when Florida was the first to issue CCP's back in the early 80's you could buy a badge that had the Florida seal and had the five point star and your permit number. Since then they passed a law against it . I bought one of them and tossed it into a drawer and it has been there since. It is blurred on purpose as I still have the same number.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by TnRebel View Post
    Years ago when Florida was the first to issue CCP's back in the early 80's you could buy a badge that had the Florida seal and had the five point star and your permit number. Since then they passed a law against it . I bought one of them and tossed it into a drawer and it has been there since. It is blurred on purpose as I still have the same number.

NICE. How many boxes of cracker jacks did you have to eat to get it??

You fella's know if the Humane Society finds out we have artificially kept this thread alive this long we are in REAL trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewaynelson View Post
    In TEXAS you don't have to carry a badge to identify yourself as a good guy... you simply wear a white cowboy hat!

The idea of carrying a CHL badge is retarded... what would be next, a CHL decal on the car door and emergency lights on top?!

A CHL badge is a meaningless piece of jewelry.
    That's creative and very humorous, and needless to say very impractical. High marks for originality.

I make up my own badge. Wear it proudly. Also carry flex cuff's, just in case I have to make an arrest.

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
    Avidshooter (Texas)
    "The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits." -- Plutarch

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast