CWP badge - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: CWP badge

Quote Originally Posted by AvidshooterTX View Post
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!
    Yup. Don't need no badges, no flex cuffs cause my plan is to be the only one standing when the smoke clears.

NC is one of the states that say displaying badge or shield in publc is impersonating a LEO and against the law, simple as that!

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yup. Don't need no badges, no flex cuffs cause my plan is to be the only one standing when the smoke clears.
    I'm with you here...these are the only people that need stinkin' badges...

Never let the right hand know what the left hand is doing......................
    YouTube - Feds'Deconfliction.wmv
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges! Yea it's been said many times many ways, carry quietly...

Uh.... No....

When it comes to carrying a firearm, think Elmer Fudd. Shhh! be vewy, vewy quiet...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. Strongly disagree.
    Yes, carry quietly for sure.
    But I find the badge to be a babe magnet. It gets me discounts at all the donut shops and lets me buy lunch at the kitchen door of some of the poshest restaurants. Gets me into LEO shows and even at times when I'm bored it lets me act as a crossing guard at the local school. I can jump the line at airports and bypass security there as well (no stinkin' body scans to make the female guards excited). Yup. A CHL/CCW badge is the ultimate topping to getting your permit and strapping on that .50 semi auto.
    For the life of me I can't understand how you guys sucked me into this conversation. I have too much time on my hands.

7. To this we add the optimum carry method for the .50 8" barrel revolver. It turns out, after much study, to be the 'smart carry' for you stud muffins out there and NOT appendix but rather.... ummmm...... shall we call it 12 oclock carry? Stops people dead in their tracks especially when you wear your tights or leggings over it all. Dunno but it works for me. ALong with the badge of course. Still working on the backup piece.

If you carry concealed, why advertise it with a badge ? Also, it could get you arrested for impersonating an officer. It has no useful purpose at all.

9. Quote Originally Posted by eagleks View Post
    If you carry concealed, why advertise it with a badge ? Also, it could get you arrested for impersonating an officer. It has no useful purpose at all.
    True and true.
    You definitely do not want to advertise that you carry concealed lest you get the gun swiped from you after a whack over the head with a tire iron by a distraught wife/husband who then uses it to shoot their spouse. You get the idea I am sure. Just my two cents worth. Better you should get a crossing guard badge; at least then you can hold up traffic.

10. These things seem to me like the ultimate mall-ninja accessorie...Theres GOT to be a zillion valid reasons for not carrying these silly things. I eschew drawing attention to myself..just more of a personality thing,I guess,and these things never fail to make me chuckle. I dont know definetively,but I would thing theres probably legal reasons for not buying one of these little trinkets. My advice: save your hard earned money,buy some ammo and TRAIN!!!..stay safe!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges! Yea it's been said many times many ways, carry quietly...

Uh.... No....

When it comes to carrying a firearm, think Elmer Fudd. Shhh! be vewy, vewy quiet...
    Agree, Elmer Fudd didn't carry no stinking badge.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast