Insult my wife - Page 19
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Insult my wife

1. pull out a glove and slap him across the face and say, "I demand satisfaction." pistols at dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    pull out a glove and slap him across the face and say, "I demand satisfaction." pistols at dawn
    Why are we bringing up this old dead thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Whip out your ccw badge, skin that smoke wagon and git to work

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'd walk away. I suppose if you had a dire need to get the guy back, the best way would be to wait a bit and nail him when he least expects it. A month or two down the line and I'm sure the dirt bag would have pissed of another guy or two.

I've learned through the years that revenge is a dish best served cold.

gf
    Absolutly

5. Words are just words....I don't have a problem with someone until they mean to do physical harm to me or someone I care about then I'll allow the situation to determine the next appropriate moves.

Walk away and don't give him the Darwin Award he just applied for. I'm too old to fight, too fat to run, and I don't care what morons think or say. Having my EDC means I can ignore anything but serious assault.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

7. I do understand you position with this. And it appears that you, even though you are not 20ish, have the mind to adjust your emotions and temper. This is not so much with 'kids' today. I also would like to pancake anyone who would disrespect my wife or children, in the same way you should let the 'dog behind the fence' bark. Now when you have a pressing and justifiable need, at that time put it down with proper force. Clear heads prevail.

Hey JJ: I"m probably as immature as you are. I would and have seen red when someone bads mouth my wife and am willing to go to any length to make sure it never happens again from whoever. Having said that, if I am CC, all bets are off--I bite my tongue, listen to my blood pressure giving me a buzz and then get away from the situation as fast as I can. STICKS AND STONES CAN BREAK MY BONES BUT WORDS CAN NEVER HARM ME-----OR MY WIFE. Even if the schmoe puts his hand on my wife (without any real physicality), it still is not "imminent danger" rising to a level where my CC means anything, although it would heighten my situational awareness as I try to get away from any rise in confrontation. God help the schmoe if he continues and actually "assaults" her.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    OK, ya'll, I'm surprised and grateful for the counsel. Maybe I'm not a mature as I thought I was (and I'm effin' 56!). I was sure that I was gonna get more agreement on this. Hmmm...I'm gonna have to start re-tooling.

FYI, I haven't been in a serious fight for a very long time; lest I sound like a macho butthead. Just enjoy posing scenarios and how I might handle them and getting feedback. I always learn something.
    DON'T DO ANYTHING! Just call him a slimebucket and walk away!

There are people out there just looking for you to get physical with them so they can get a warrant for your arrest, then sue you in court for damages. Don't ask me how I know this.<G>

Quote Originally Posted by Terminal Lance View Post
    pull out a glove and slap him across the face and say, "I demand satisfaction." pistols at dawn

The only problem w/ this is as the challenged party he get's to choose weapons. So, you can't demand pistols at dawn
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    The only problem w/ this is as the challenged party he get's to choose weapons. So, you can't demand pistols at dawn
    How about those cool Klingon pain sticks.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast