IWB holster question - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: IWB holster question

Lets not forget about Blade-tech or Raven Concealment Both vary good IWB and OWB holster makers for the price. I just ordered a Bobby Mcgee Nano pro series IWB and a double mag pouch from Blade-tech. But if you need a good holster now and cant wait I would pick one up from a dealer. My wait time for my holster is going on three weeks now.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Just got by CrossBreed supertuck in the mail yesterday, wife didn't tell me about it until today so I will let everyone know at the end of day how comfortable it is.

4. If you want a lined kydex holster, check out Tucker Gun Leathers "Silent Thunder" line of holsters.
    I've never used one, but have heard good things about them.

What about Milt Sparks VM2 or the Milt Sparks Watch Six? Are they over hyped?
    Republican Party has been taken over by the Four Horsemen of Calumny,
    Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Lets not forget about Blade-tech or Raven Concealment Both vary good IWB and OWB holster makers for the price. I just ordered a Bobby Mcgee Nano pro series IWB and a double mag pouch from Blade-tech. But if you need a good holster now and cant wait I would pick one up from a dealer. My wait time for my holster is going on three weeks now.
    I got my Blade-tech nano iwb several weeks ago and it was well worth the 2 week wait. It conceals my Glock 30 very nicely. Prolly my favorite holster in my drawer. You should be very happy with it. Now im looking into the Blade-tech magazine/ flashlight combo carrier to match. Great product and great customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by g30sheepdog View Post
    I got my Blade-tech nano iwb several weeks ago and it was well worth the 2 week wait. It conceals my Glock 30 very nicely. Prolly my favorite holster in my drawer. You should be very happy with it. Now im looking into the Blade-tech magazine/ flashlight combo carrier to match. Great product and great customer service.
    LOL I'm driving my self nuts I keep logging into my account and checking my order history and it keeps saying processing. I cant carry till it gets here because my OWB holster drives me nuts seems like every time I do something the shirt pulls up and exposes the M&P40. While it's not a big deal as open carry is totally legal in my state. I'M not one of them attention nuts who has to have everyone looking at him so I don't open carry. If I like the holster I'M going to order a tactical drop leg with light holster.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

I am kinda partial to Khosters my self , they are adjustable and Tuck-able and you can trim them to suit your self , They hold me in in the right place to make them more concealable. Im old amd a little over weight.

Kholster
    [

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    LOL I'm driving my self nuts I keep logging into my account and checking my order history and it keeps saying processing. I cant carry till it gets here because my OWB holster drives me nuts seems like every time I do something the shirt pulls up and exposes the M&P40. While it's not a big deal as open carry is totally legal in my state. I'M not one of them attention nuts who has to have everyone looking at him so I don't open carry. If I like the holster I'M going to order a tactical drop leg with light holster.
    Hang in there, you should be getting your holster any day now. When I ordered mine they told me it would take 3-4 weeks to arrive. I was very surprised when it arrived in only 2 weeks. I agree with you about not open carrying. Its legal in Oregon too but Ive never done it. I think it gives up the tactical advantage one gets when carrying concealed. I feel open carry is more for making a political statement, and i just don't want that much attention.

Im sure you will like your new holster. Its very light weight, sturdy, and secure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorflyr View Post
    If you want a lined kydex holster, check out Tucker Gun Leathers "Silent Thunder" line of holsters.
    I've never used one, but have heard good things about them.
    It's what I ended up going with. Actually I bought two of them. And I'm probably going to be ordering another soon.

Great communication and great people to work with,

Kholsters are excellent for larger frame guns. There's a break-in period, but the Kydex holds the unit very securely. Very adjustable for depth and cant.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast