U-Haul employee holds burglar at gunpoint

Thread: U-Haul employee holds burglar at gunpoint

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

U-Haul employee holds burglar at gunpoint The Post and Courier - Charleston SC newspaper

I hope the employee doesn't face any action against him by his supervisors.
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

I love how the police "secured the employees gun." I am fairly certain that the employee's gun was quite secure as the CRIMINAL was apprehended without a shot fired.

Quote Originally Posted by dendrokeeper View Post
    I love how the police "secured the employees gun." I am fairly certain that the employee's gun was quite secure as the CRIMINAL was apprehended without a shot fired.
    They gotta do what they gotta do. Employee could have even been a felon for all they knew! I'm sure he got it back since he was legit.

6. Question Secured weapon?

Why secure the GG's weapon? If he showed them his CC that should have been the end of it. Tell him to reholster and say thank you for catching a burglar for us, and improving our crimes solved statistics!

Its just like a traffic stop. Besides, I'm sure the employee didn't mind being without it that much for the couple hours that he was surround by armed police officers.

good for him.. if he gets any crap from his boss he should look for different work..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!