Good job CT!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Good job CT!

  1. #1

    Good job CT!

    Good job showing up and shooting down the mag ban, I guess you guys don't want to be MA after all. The crappy part is showing up to fight will most likely be more and more common being sandwiched between MA an NY. Ideas like that are gonna keep seeping over your borders. Keep up the fight!

  2.   
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Good job showing up and shooting down the mag ban, I guess you guys don't want to be MA after all. The crappy part is showing up to fight will most likely be more and more common being sandwiched between MA an NY. Ideas like that are gonna keep seeping over your borders. Keep up the fight!
    You left out commie NJ.

    THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

  4. #3
    I heard the mag leg is dead in committie....But not gone untill the session ends this year, so it could still be resurected....Lets hope not.... the one thing I couldn't find out is who introduced the bill...Id like to know so I know who not to vote for....

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by snatale42 View Post
    Good job showing up and shooting down the mag ban, I guess you guys don't want to be MA after all. The crappy part is showing up to fight will most likely be more and more common being sandwiched between MA an NY. Ideas like that are gonna keep seeping over your borders. Keep up the fight!
    We have to support people who fight this anti-gun crap in any and every state. More restrictions in any state hurt gunowners in all states.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    The NY mag ban has been law for years. What the legislators don't understand is that we just carry an extra mag. The experienced shooter can reload without missing a beat. The scary part is they actually think this law stops crimes or saves lives. NY is still pushing for the microstamping on semi-autos. The bill went from committee to the assembly for for discussion. Dem controlled assembly. The Senate is GOP controlled and the bill is DOA on arrival yet the assembly keeps pushing. WASTING PRECIOUS TIME AND RESOURCES! Considering the high taxes, highest debt per capita in the country, a broke government and mass exodus of businesses and people one would think they have more important priorities than polishing the chair with their a$$. While Rome burns, Nero fiddles.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  7. #6

    Thumbs up Helping Other Gun Owners

    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheepdogs from the goats. He will put the sheepdogs on his right and the goats on his left.

    “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was out of ammo and you gave me some to shoot, I was unable to get a conceal carry permit and you wrote letters to my state lawmakers urging right to carry reform, I was a stranger and you gave me directions to the local shooting range, I needed legal representation after a self defense incident and you contributed to the NRA Civil Rights Defense Fund which helped fund an attorney to represent me, I was having touble learning the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship and you took the time to teach me, I was in Washington, DC and you helped me sue the District all the way up to the Supreme Court.’

    “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you out of ammo and give some of ours to you, or unable to get a conceal carry permit and wrote letters to your state lawmakers urging right to carry reform? When did we see you a stranger and give you directions to the local shooting range, or needing legal representation? When did we see you having trouble with marksmanship fundamentals or living in Washington, DC?’

    “The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these gunowners, you did for me.’

    “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was out of ammo and you gave me nothing to shoot, I was unable to get a concealed carry permit and you didn't write my state lawmakers urging right to carry reform, I was a stranger and you did not give me directions to the local shooting range, I needed legal representation after a self defense incident and you did not contribute to my attorney costs, I was having trouble learning the fundamentals of pistol marksmanship and you did not take the time to teach me, I was living in Washington, DC and you did not help me sue the District at the Supreme Court.’

    “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you out of ammo or not able to get a concealed carry permit or a stranger or needing legal representation or having trouble learning marksmanship fundamentals or in Washington, DC, and did not help you?’

    “He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these gunowners, you did not do for me.’

    “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wild eyed willy View Post
    I heard the mag leg is dead in committie....But not gone untill the session ends this year, so it could still be resurected....Lets hope not.... the one thing I couldn't find out is who introduced the bill...Id like to know so I know who not to vote for....
    If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Martin Looney who introduced Bill SB1094. Kind of ironic, isn't it:-)

    My first post here, seems like a great community.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    The NY mag ban has been law for years. What the legislators don't understand is that we just carry an extra mag. The experienced shooter can reload without missing a beat. The scary part is they actually think this law stops crimes or saves lives. NY is still pushing for the microstamping on semi-autos. The bill went from committee to the assembly for for discussion. Dem controlled assembly. The Senate is GOP controlled and the bill is DOA on arrival yet the assembly keeps pushing. WASTING PRECIOUS TIME AND RESOURCES! Considering the high taxes, highest debt per capita in the country, a broke government and mass exodus of businesses and people one would think they have more important priorities than polishing the chair with their a$$. While Rome burns, Nero fiddles.
    Isn't the New York Republican majority in the Senate a new thing? Before 2010, I think Pennsylvania had the only Republican legislative majority in the northeast, and that was just the Pennsylvania Senate. Well, at least the lesser of two evils here is gridlock.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Isn't the New York Republican majority in the Senate a new thing? Before 2010, I think Pennsylvania had the only Republican legislative majority in the northeast, and that was just the Pennsylvania Senate. Well, at least the lesser of two evils here is gridlock.
    Yes, the majority in the NYS Senate has been back and forth several times. The assembly holds a Dem majority so the insanity begins there. Many of the approved bills die in committee in the senate. There are also a number of Dems who are pro-gun and break the block vote. The anti-gun legislation mostly comes from NY City and Long Island assembly members.

    The NY assembly recently took on microstamping again. Their bill passed in committee and is now on the floor for debate. I've been assured by my NRA-ILA rep that it's already DOA in the senate. They should be applying their efforts to reducing the unconstitutional property tax in NYS. We have the highest debt per capita in the country and to see property taxes of $15,000 per year is not uncommon. The state is going broke and the anti-gun crowd focuses on legislation that will surely not pass.

    Politicians polishing the chair with their a$$.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #10
    Large capacity magazine bans just allow the criminals who don't follow the law by definition to have more bullets than you do.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast