Methadone Treatment - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Methadone Treatment

Really???? The fact that a year has passed and you still are "in treatment" should speak volumes to you. Most likely you are sucking the gov't teet (program)...Methadone is a strong drug, often Rx'ed to people for chronic pain...You ARE STILL a drug addict, with little grip on reality if you think you can safely posess a gun. WTF? Why is this post still even up here for comment???

3. Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    (program)...Methadone is a strong drug, often Rx'ed to people for chronic pain...You ARE STILL a drug addict, with little grip on reality if you think you can safely posess a gun. WTF? Why is this post still even up here for comment???
    this is really terrible truth lol couldn't have said it better myself

adverse reactions can include:
    Body as a Whole asthenia (weakness), edema, headache

Cardiovascular arrhythmias, bigeminal rhythms, bradycardia, cardiomyopathy, ECG abnormalities, extrasystoles, flushing, heart failure, hypotension, palpitations, phlebitis, QT interval prolongation, syncope, T-wave inversion, tachycardia, torsade de pointes, ventricular fibrillation, ventricular tachycardia

Nervous agitation, confusion, disorientation, dysphoria, euphoria, insomnia, seizures

Special Senses hallucinations, visual disturbances

And you want to carry a gun? Not on the same planet I live on, please.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Stan45 View Post
    (null)
    umm I think that's the reason we carry are for people like him lol

6. Omg he's fuckig insane for even asking this lol

7. [I think its not right that someone is getting help for there addiction and with a legal drug that dont impair your abillity or judgment like methadone and gets punished for it.

8. Im on methadone and its a good thing because its helped me stay away from drugs but i cant even own a gun now because of a misunderstanding with a officer that charged me with prohibited person carrying a firearm because im in treatment, couldnt even get my kmber back and lost my conced permit

9. Bull that is a lie methadone taken like prescribed has very little side effects and had none that effect your mind at worst you may be drowsy at first when u start taking it, it couldnt effect anyones abillity to carry a firearm if they are taking like there prescribed

10. your crazy methadone is a safe treatment wirh very little side effects, they are sweating and constapation an maybe drowsyness is a few people but it dont get you high and most programs are 2 year programs and thats to keep you from wanting to go make to drugs

11. I dont understand that because im in a treatment program for methadone and it dont impair your judgment or abillity to carry a firearm and as long as it supervised by a doctor whats the harm in carrying and shoting firearms as long as u follow your treatment to the t

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast