List of Connecticut CCW Instructors - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: List of Connecticut CCW Instructors

1. I have requested in the Past to be added to your NRA Pistol Instructor's List BUT I still haven't been Added to your List . Please ADD me to your Pistol Instructor's List. I am an NRA Basic Pistol Safety Instructor Located in Wolcott, Connecticut 06716 and I am also an NRA Range Safety Officer and an NRA Recruiter. My Name is Anthony D. Zaccagnino Jr. and my Web Site Link is MAD-RIVER-FIREARMS.COM THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_River_Firearms View Post
    I have requested in the Past to be added to your NRA Pistol Instructor's List BUT I still haven't been Added to your List . Please ADD me to your Pistol Instructor's List. I am an NRA Basic Pistol Safety Instructor Located in Wolcott, Connecticut 06716 and I am also an NRA Range Safety Officer and an NRA Recruiter. My Name is Anthony D. Zaccagnino Jr. and my Web Site Link is MAD-RIVER-FIREARMS.COM THANK YOU!!!!!!!
    You have to add yourself to the instructor list which is what you just did by posting your info. That's exactly what the website and email says to do after you are registered as an instructor.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

4. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    You have to add yourself to the instructor list which is what you just did by posting your info. That's exactly what the website and email says to do after you are registered as an instructor.
    I've GOT IT NOW !!!!!!!!!! THANKS again.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_River_Firearms View Post
    I've GOT IT NOW !!!!!!!!!! THANKS again.........
    Great. I'm moving the Instructor Lists into a new format here VERY soon that will be much simpler and look much better!

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

List of Connecticut CCW Instructors

Philip Brown
    [email protected]
    Plainfield, CT
    860 208-2606

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123