Drinking and Carrying Laws - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drinking and Carrying Laws

1. I'm glad to know that people are taking their permits seriously! This is a very good thing to me because CT is an educated state, and as a result we should have interlligent and aware people with firearms. This is what our forefathers wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    I, too, used to drink pretty heavily. When we were on the "Road" , we would work 10,12, or more hours, clean up, eat, drink, drink, drink, sleep then repeat. After I recieved my CPL, I quit drinking. Period. Berettas and wobbly pop just don't mix.

Define: Wobbly Pop. Canadian Club and ginger ale. Makes ya wobbly after awhile.....
    Whoa, hold on now. I never said that I have ever drank heavily. All I was referring to in my earlier post was my less mature days when I would get out of hand EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. By no means was I suggesting that this was ever something I did on a regular basis, though.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Whoa, hold on now. I never said that I have ever drank heavily. All I was referring to in my earlier post was my less mature days when I would get out of hand EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE. By no means was I suggesting that this was ever something I did on a regular basis, though.
    Opps, Sorry Sir.
    Semper Fi

5. You don't have to lie to us to look good. We still think you're cool ;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12