Non-Resident Connecticut permit questions
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Non-Resident Connecticut permit questions

  1. #1

    Non-Resident Connecticut permit questions

    Is a training certification required for non-resident permit applications? (The Non resident Connecticut information page implied that it was not necessary)
    Where can I download an application or send an email to get a packet in the mail?

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Bellingham, WA, USA

    Arrow Here ya go!

    Out of state residents may apply for a non-resident Connecticut State Pistol Permit. Non- residents apply directly to the Connecticut State Police. Call 860-685-8494 to have an application mailed out.

    Also, you must take the basic pistol NRA class, and it must include live fire.
    Last edited by Boomboy007; 04-08-2009 at 08:39 PM. Reason: added info
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

  4. #3
    I know this is late...but for those who come after me...

    I sent an email to [email protected] and requested the packet be mailed to me. Sometimes sending an email just seems faster than making a phone call...

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts