Just received the CT non-res application; help - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just received the CT non-res application; help

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I just received my non resident app yesterday. It looks like there are 2 pages (full size) that need notarized?

It also looks like need 2 money orders? One for $35 and a 2nd for $19.25 to go with the fingerprints?
    Both correct; though a personal cheque is fine. It looks more confusing than it is. I called them when I had questions and they answered them quickly with courtesy.

Abacab I'll be asking you for some assistance soon as I'm going to be doing the same, if Ya'll don't mind... Live here in MA and travel through CT often. Also RI non res will be next as I'm always crossing that border...Anyone who could assist with RI questions?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Abacab I'll be asking you for some assistance soon as I'm going to be doing the same, if Ya'll don't mind... Live here in MA and travel through CT often. Also RI non res will be next as I'm always crossing that border...Anyone who could assist with RI questions?
    Just ask and I'll help however I can. I've looked into the RI license and from everything I can tell, it's next to impossible. Anyone out there have a RI non-res?

Looks like RI has the issue of Proper showing of need....

I just noticed that the back of the Application DPS-799-C has a spot for notarization...but the State of Connecticutt is already printed there...does my notary write around that? Will my notary know what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    I just noticed that the back of the Application DPS-799-C has a spot for notarization...but the State of Connecticutt is already printed there...does my notary write around that? Will my notary know what to do?
    My notary crossed that part out and just wrote Maryland in. Worked fine for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12