Notice: Price Increase
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notice: Price Increase

Notice: Price Increase

I just received an application for a non-resident permit and the $35.00 fee was crossed out and in place was written $70.00. I am not sure if this is just for non-resident permits or if it covers resident permits as well.

Ahh. I believe it was a typo on my renewal.

They are doubling the rates...resident and non-resident...as of Oct 1, 2009.

I'm rushing to get mine into the mail...hoping to get the prints done on monday and in mail by tuesday...

So if mine is in the mail by October 1, I should be good with the 35.00

I'm hoping so.

Other states that have raised their rates have accepted everything postmarked by the effective date.

Doh! They must have noticed the number of applicants they were getting and decided to make more money. Ah well. At least it's not like the NH $20 becomes $100 raise.

Non-resident permit

Which state are you talkng about?

Quote Originally Posted by foots402 View Post
    Which state are you talkng about?
    The very state this thread is located in, Connecticut!

I did think Connecticut was awfully cheap when I applied; so did they.

I talked to the pistol unit today. You can submit you application for 35.00 until October 1st!

Dang it....I may have missed my window!!! I've got everything filled out and notarized...but PA State Police in my area do evening fingerprinting Monday and Thursday and i couldnt make it tonight.....

The website of the local PD where i work says they do fingerprinting for township residents only...what kinda crap is that?

ETA: I spoke with a local cop that i know thru work...he said to go to the station and if they give me a problem with it he'll come and do it himself! Nice...i may get it in on time yet...

ETA2: {grumble grumble** I get to the PD after 5. The office cop said to go to was locked. I called his cell and got voice mail. Wait for his call back for 45 minutes...he didnt call...

I did see a sign on bulletin board stating Public printing is done Tue & Wed 10a-2p ONLY. Why offer a service and then only do it certain hours like that???

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast