Conversation Between gdcleanfun and Valkyrie144

Conversation Between gdcleanfun and Valkyrie144

7 Visitor Messages

1. The only recipe section I know of on this site is the Good-Eats forum, which I see you belong to already. My Baretta 9 is a slightly scaled-down version of a normal-sized 9. It fits better in my hand, though I also have a larger pistol, a 1911 .45, and a few smaller .38 caliber pistols, that I regularly shoot. My advice to you would be for you to visit a gun store, local or maybe something akin to the bigger Bass Pro Shops or Big 5 stores (if they still sell firearms,) and weigh and feel and even take to the range the various pistols or 6-shooters before you decide to purchase something. Once you find the firearms of choice, practice, practice, practice. We need to practice with them until it becomes second nature, just as we do for driving a car or riding a horse. Don't wait too long before you purchase something. As of last November the prices have continued to climb, quite high in fact, even so far as to price my husband and I out of the market. *sigh*
  2. is a beretta 9 a big gun? I see that's what you have. I don' thave a gun----would like one someday---
  3. Youngstown is not far I think---!
    is there a recipe section in this forum by any chance?
  4. that's cool! where in Ohio does she live? what county? I'm going to die if you say the county I live in !!!!! haha
  5. Okay, sounds good to me, thx. I'd be happy to add you to my friends list.

My cousin, Shelly, uses the same name, Valkyrie, and she's in Ohio. I just took a chance.
  6. Okay, sounds good to me, thx. I'd be happy to add you to my friends list.

My cousin, Shelly uses the same name, Valkyrie, and she's in Ohio. I just took a chance.
  7. HI there---no--my name isn't Shelly--(lol)---

no worries----let's be friends-!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
Quantcast