Show this to your loved ones who don't carry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Show this to your loved ones who don't carry

Show this to your loved ones who don't carry

I just saw this on another forum... This is a MUST SEE for anyone who doesn't own a firearm.

YouTube - Carrying Concealed

Pass it along
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Amongst the people I sent this to, I have a neighbour across the road who is against her husband carrying and getting a CCW. She said they don't need it because we live in a nice neighbourhood. I know she will get angry at me for sending that video to her but I hope it will wake her up to allow her husband to protect himself and them...

Thank you for the informative video.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

I would not be married to a woman like that ...... sounds like she is a dictator.

Yeah I e-mailed to several people. The Libs I sent it to were not real happy
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Very sobering video. Thanks for sharing it.

A very sad day for all involved. But you can't control other peoples actions.The Man did what he didnt want to do. Thank God for our 2nd Amendment

My wife's grandmother was knifed to death in her own apartment in Philadelphia by a recently released felon. He got $5 and at trial complained that the old white woman only had $5 on her. This is one of the reasons my wife will always have a firearm. When she's 83 she'll be able to defend herself.

That was bone chillingly awful! However, it needs to be heard. All victims' voices need to be heard! We all need to be prepared in case we need to defend ourselves.

Unfortunately some sheeple will never get it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Great clip. It should give gun-grabbers apoplexy.

Never forget that Schumer, Feinstein, Lautenberg, Menendez, Boxer, Mikulski, Kerry, and plenty of other U.S. Senators, as well as the Mighty Zero himself, all want to take your gun and leave you defenseless and dependent on government protection. It is only because they lack the political power at this moment that they are not coming after your firearms.

It's an article of faith with them. No matter how much evidence appears to the contrary, no matter how well CCW works, they hate and detest the thought of Americans using firearms to protect themselves.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast