Close call on the scoot - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Close call on the scoot

Quote Originally Posted by williemartin View Post
    If you are familar with the MSF course, the 'Box" is 20, 24, and 28 ft. I have seen wings, electraglides, sporty's et all do the box clean. It's the skill of a rider that does the box.

We riders really have to have our 'A' game all the time. Cagers are out to get us one way or another. This encounter shows we should never venture out with out our helmet and our sidearm. We hope and pray we will not need either, but still have them.
    Agree on the sidearm, but no helmet for this bad (and foolish) boy. I like to feel the breeze blowing through my hair...oh, wait, I got no hair... except on my chin. OK, I like to feel the breeze through the hair on my chin.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by williemartin View Post
    If you are familar with the MSF course, the 'Box" is 20, 24, and 28 ft. I have seen wings, electraglides, sporty's et all do the box clean. It's the skill of a rider that does the box.

We riders really have to have our 'A' game all the time. Cagers are out to get us one way or another. This encounter shows we should never venture out with out our helmet and our sidearm. We hope and pray we will not need either, but still have them.

I agree with the sidearm, but I live in Arizona..whats a helmet???
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Agree on the sidearm, but no helmet for this bad (and foolish) boy. I like to feel the breeze blowing through my hair...oh, wait, I got no hair... except on my chin. OK, I like to feel the breeze through the hair on my chin.

At least I don't get bugs in my teeth anymore, now I just leave my teeth at home.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post

At least I don't get bugs in my teeth anymore, now I just leave my teeth at home.
    Ah, we're a sight, eh brother? But we're still studs, right? Cause we ride "big boy" bikes!
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Ah, we're a sight, eh brother? But we're still studs, right? Cause we ride "big boy" bikes!
    Right on bro, riding together we'd be a pretty scary sight. Yea, we's bad, and that's good.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

"But we're still studs, right? Cause we ride "big boy" bikes! "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

OK, take it easy on the Boy from S.C.. I wish I had never put that term on here now! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    "But we're still studs, right? Cause we ride "big boy" bikes! "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

OK, take it easy on the Boy from S.C.. I wish I had never put that term on here now! LOL!!!
    All in good fun, GOV, all in good fun...

All in good fun, GOV, all in good fun...
    Well, I gotta admit. IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910