Close call on the scoot - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Close call on the scoot

"And if that motorcycle you're riding everyday can't outrun most cars on the road, I strongly suggest that you get a real one, they're a lot faster & safer under the circumstances. "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

Now, Now Johnny Ringo, calm down. I don't want you shooting me. We are having a discussion. Let's keep it that way.

By the way, I ride a BIG-BOY Bike. It's plenty fast. It's a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide, and I can U-turn it in a 20 ft circle., so I know how to ride it too. Can you do that with your little Sportster?

Quote Originally Posted by SasquatchisReal View Post
    EKTAR: it is cut and dry.... don't you see the difference between ms-13, laraza, hell's angels, mongols, and the patriot guard riders? lol Im pretty sure the patriot guard riders do not attempt to hurt others or attack this country (like laraza with the whole give us back texas stance). i don't know about anyone else but i don't consider the patriot guard riders a gang.
    LOL? but where do you draw the line?

Quote Originally Posted by GOV5 View Post
    "And if that motorcycle you're riding everyday can't outrun most cars on the road, I strongly suggest that you get a real one, they're a lot faster & safer under the circumstances. "

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX B N M

Now, Now Johnny Ringo, calm down. I don't want you shooting me. We are having a discussion. Let's keep it that way.

By the way, I ride a BIG-BOY Bike. It's plenty fast. It's a Harley Davidson Ultra Classic Electra Glide, and I can U-turn it in a 20 ft circle., so I know how to ride it too. Can you do that with your little Sportster?
    Oh yea, 20 ft is a pretty big circle in my book. You should be a BIG-BOY to ride the Electra Glide, it's a "Couch on Wheels", nice to sit on. Sportsers are built for SPEED, not COMFORT. My Sporty is anything but stock except for the 5 speed tranny. Cranking out to 105 mph. in 4 th gear is sweet, can you do that on your BIG-BOY Bike? Electra Glides are nice bikes, especially for cruising, Sporters are for racing. There's no comparison between muscle and flab, speed and comfort. " Plenty fast" to you, is slow to me.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Oh yea, 20 ft is a pretty big circle in my book. You should be a BIG-BOY to ride the Electra Glide, it's a "Couch on Wheels", nice to sit on. Sportsers are built for SPEED, not COMFORT. My Sporty is anything but stock except for the 5 speed tranny. Cranking out to 105 mph. in 4 th gear is sweet, can you do that on your BIG-BOY Bike? Electra Glides are nice bikes, especially for cruising, Sporters are for racing. There's no comparison between muscle and flab, speed and comfort. " Plenty fast" to you, is slow to me.
    Ewwww.....dueling scooters. I'm in...05 Electraglide Standard, oversize cam, power commander for the fuel injection system, and Rhineheart True Duals. I like fooling people who think it's a stodgy, old "geezer glide".
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Oh yeah, I own a custom CBR 900RR that will outrun 98% of the cars on the road, tops at 170 mph and I can turn a 8 foot circle.....so

Sorry guys, just had to throw my two cents in

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post
    Oh yeah, I own a custom CBR 900RR that will outrun 98% of the cars on the road, tops at 170 mph and I can turn a 8 foot circle.....so

GO AWAY.
    The Most Important Thing That You Can Do In This Life, Is To Determine "WHERE" You Will "LIVE" In The Next Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Unfettered Might View Post

Yeah, well, how fast it goes is only one factor. More importantly, of course, is how "cool" you look on it.

(and at 56 years old, bald, fat, goatee, earring, tats...I am the epitome of "cool". At least that's what my wife tells me...hah!)
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Ewwww.....dueling scooters. I'm in...05 Electraglide Standard, oversize cam, power commander for the fuel injection system, and Rhineheart True Duals. I like fooling people who think it's a stodgy, old "geezer glide".
    Okay, maybe I was a little (but it's fun) , I love all Harley's. I've always been a "speed freak" when it comes to motorcycles, even as a geezer I can't slow down. My motto.."you don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding".

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Okay, maybe I was a little , I love all Harley's. I've always been a "speed freak" when it comes to motorcycles, even as a geezer I can't slow down. My motto.."you don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding".
    Just remember, bro, it's not how fast you get there, it's how long you can go. (I just made that up, not bad, huh? Feel free to use it. )

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Yeah, well, how fast it goes is only one factor. More importantly, of course, is how "cool" you look on it.

(and at 56 years old, bald, fat, goatee, earring, tats...I am the epitome of "cool". At least that's what my wife tells me...hah!)

Just please don't tell me you have nipple rings.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast