11 year old girl shoots illegals! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 year old girl shoots illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by Conservative Wife & Mom View Post
    Okay, so this story is probably a work of fiction. It's an extremely well-written and entertaining story...and it has a happy ending! It's all good!
    I would hardly hardly describe a story that involves the taking of human life as having a "happy" ending. I might say that justice was served, while also acknowledging the severe mental distress the event would cause on an adult let alone an 11 year-old-girl. I was never trained to kill, only to stop hostile action. As rsponsible gun owners we have to remember that killing is never our ultimate goal, it is only a side-effect of defending ourselves.

A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

4. now there is a sure fire way of getting rid of all illegals, i f'n love that story, especially that they died

Quote Originally Posted by michicop View Post
    I would hardly hardly describe a story that involves the taking of human life as having a "happy" ending. I might say that justice was served, while also acknowledging the severe mental distress the event would cause on an adult let alone an 11 year-old-girl. I was never trained to kill, only to stop hostile action. As rsponsible gun owners we have to remember that killing is never our ultimate goal, it is only a side-effect of defending ourselves.
    When I went into the Army I was taught to kill! IT has been a while (40 yrs) since I went into the Army, my how times change.
    The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators! I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

No one should be trained to kill with a firearm, unless you're a sniper. A soldier on the battlefield wants to disable an enemy. A dead enemy removes one enemy from the fight. An incapacitated enemy removes that enemy from the fight as well as the one or two it takes to remove him from the battlefield.

When operating in a civilian capacity, you should be trained to aim center of mass. If that tactic tends to result in fatalities with GSWs to hearts and lungs and general shock, then so be it, but it results in fewer missed shots at legitimate targets.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by rhaney View Post
    now there is a sure fire way of getting rid of all illegals, i f'n love that story, especially that they died

Another level-headed gun owner. Keep it up, you are making a great name for the gun community.

8. level headed

Now really, if you break into my house with mal-intent should I use the weapon I have the right to have and use for clay pigeons? If anything I hope it sends a message to all who would do it, illegal or not! Yeah put em prison cuz 3 square meals aday and free medical will surely change them, right? I m not for murdering, but I believe if you come at me with mal-intent I have the god given right to eliminate you. Doesn't matter if the story is true, cause you can believe this stuff does happen. I am a law abiding citizen I stay out of trouble and do not give police reason to be involved with me. But this world has gone crazy, taking of a human life is instinctual to everyone when and if their lives or the lives of their family is in danger, all wars have been won by guns, justifiable homicide is a real term

Where does it say that you have the God-given right to take a life anywhere?

Another FUD-icle spun into a discusison/debate about the subject matter.

Doesn't matter if it's true or not, as long as it gets the sheeple indulging in the FUD-ject.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    No one should be trained to kill with a firearm, unless you're a sniper. A soldier on the battlefield wants to disable an enemy. A dead enemy removes one enemy from the fight. An incapacitated enemy removes that enemy from the fight as well as the one or two it takes to remove him from the battlefield.

When operating in a civilian capacity, you should be trained to aim center of mass. If that tactic tends to result in fatalities with GSWs to hearts and lungs and general shock, then so be it, but it results in fewer missed shots at legitimate targets.
    Beg pardon? We were never trained to "disable" with a 120mm smooth bore cannon. But what do I know. Only 23 years on Main Battle Tanks from M60A1 to Abrams M1A2 SEP. And "center of visible mass" according to FM17-12 is the ONLY place to lay a reticle for direct fire engagement. Regardless of the weapon system.
    "I got you in a Stranglehold, baby. And then I crushed your face" -Ted Nugent

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast