Restaraunt Employees Fire Back! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Restaraunt Employees Fire Back!

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but that justice was delivered... that night... at a fraction of an inch... and hundreds of feet per second.
    Perfect reply!

Even the youngsters are flashing gang signs.

I'll bet if that lady had been a parent instead of a den mother for gangsters, her kid would be alive!

The prognosis for this family is grim indeed.

Wanna bet the big fat one in the jersey lamenting the loss has a couple of robberies under his belt!

-Doc

They, the Homeys, made a conscience decision to rob a place. The employees met and exceeded that force with greater force and fire power. The D.A. believes the same and called it a legal shooting.
    I believe one of Darwin's Theories , that a gene pool of lower intelligence will be purged by higher intelligence event has just taken place. Glad all at the place of business are safe. It's too bad they'll have to live with such a violent memory for the rest of their lives. BUT.........sooner to be alive with a bad memory then to be just a memory!!!

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

After watching the video I just had to throw out all my guns. I wouldn't want to hurt an innocent Gang member who wanted to rob me at gunpoint. Better they should take everything I have, beat or kill me then to have to shoot someone in self defense. Oh those poor inner city kids with guns and drugs. They're just misunderstood and need a hug. I was especially moved by the cousin who lost his best friend
    Where do I sign up to be an Obama follower, cause this is just what he is doing on a massive scale. Give me your guns, your money, and your obedience. I will lead you to the promise land.(Which I believe is Detroit)

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Of course they smelled civil lawsuit money! Did you see how big that family was that she had arrayed around her? If they're not maxed out on every social welfare give-away program, then I miss my guess.
    Ditto.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Even the youngsters are flashing gang signs.

I'll bet if that lady had been a parent instead of a den mother for gangsters, her kid would be alive!

The prognosis for this family is grim indeed.

Wanna bet the big fat one in the jersey lamenting the loss has a couple of robberies under his belt!

-Doc
    That is the very thing that gets my goat the most. The friggin' media trys to play it all off like that dude is some kind of upstanding citizen or something. What the hell! I agree with you Doc.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    That is the very thing that gets my goat the most. The friggin' media trys to play it all off like that dude is some kind of upstanding citizen or something. What the hell! I agree with you Doc.
    Good citizens wouldnt be doing things like this!

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by THE DUKE OF ESSEX View Post
    After watching the video I just had to throw out all my guns. I wouldn't want to hurt an innocent Gang member who wanted to rob me at gunpoint. Better they should take everything I have, beat or kill me then to have to shoot someone in self defense. Oh those poor inner city kids with guns and drugs. They're just misunderstood and need a hug. I was especially moved by the cousin who lost his best friend
    Where do I sign up to be an Obama follower, cause this is just what he is doing on a massive scale. Give me your guns, your money, and your obedience. I will lead you to the promise land.(Which I believe is Detroit)
    Amen.

10. You can get your very well answer here for we provide you with a list of the best Criminal Attorneys in Top Hits.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12