Restaraunt Employees Fire Back!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Restaraunt Employees Fire Back!

Restaraunt Employees Fire Back!

This clip is a little over a month old, but is worth showing.

Sonny's Shooting: No Charges For Employees - Local Video - WYFF Greenville

I remember that one but haven't seen the news video. Thanks for posting it! I love the part where the Solicitor stated that as far as the scumbag being shot in the back didn't mean anything to him...they had the right to protect themselves.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Well, Grandma Willa, Just maybe if'n you were a good Grandma, You would have Taught Michael right from wrong, Respect for other people's rights and property and the outcome just may have been different.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I remember that one but haven't seen the news video. Thanks for posting it! I love the part where the Solicitor stated that as far as the scumbag being shot in the back didn't mean anything to him...they had the right to protect themselves.
    I agree. The family was saying how they shot hime down in the back like he was a dog. Come to find out he WASNT shot in the back. Either way the guy was in the wrong. Sounds like the kind of restaraunt id like to frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Well, Grandma Willa, Just maybe if'n you were a good Grandma, You would have Taught Michael right from wrong, Respect for other people's rights and property and the outcome just may have been different.
    you tell 'em Ricbak!!!
    doing what is popular is not always right and doing what is right is not always popular

I remember this. The family claimed the kid was shot in the back when he was not. Also, they talk about how great of a kid he was (and yet he robbed a restaurant) and they showed a picture of him with (I believe) his siblings. I don't remember if he was but the other two in the picture were flashing gang signs.

JSDinTexas Guest
    I received an order from Tactical Defense Solutions and they were kind enough to send a couple of decals - one of which says, "Fight Crime, Shoot Back."

He wants justice for his cousin and best friend? ... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that justice was delivered... that night... at a fraction of an inch... and hundreds of feet per second.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Tiger View Post
    I remember this. The family claimed the kid was shot in the back when he was not. Also, they talk about how great of a kid he was (and yet he robbed a restaurant) and they showed a picture of him with (I believe) his siblings. I don't remember if he was but the other two in the picture were flashing gang signs.
    I can see why American society is falling apart. That black kids family are not even looking at the facts. If a kid of mine - and they are old enough - pulled a stunt like that and got blown away, I would be torn apart, but would not blame the owners for defending themselves. I think they smell some money in a civil trial and are just going for the cash, using the kids death as the vehicle. This kind of thinking is what will bring us all down.

Of course they smelled civil lawsuit money! Did you see how big that family was that she had arrayed around her? If they're not maxed out on every social welfare give-away program, then I miss my guess.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast