Confrontation scenario - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Confrontation scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld View Post
    I get it now! Your a bigot! If you live somewhere that was only white people you wouldn't have a problem going out at 2am?

"Likely the presence of mexican illegals would instill a bit of caution"

Not all illegals(not just Mexicans) are thief's,rapist, and murderers

Well, I got the name calling part, but I didn't see an answer. I didn't really expect one.
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Ignoring you Jay. Won't deal with a racist.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Ignoring you Jay. Won't deal with a racist.
    Most folks who can't defend a given position will quite often resort to name calling.

Regards
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy

I suggest everyone read The concealed handgun manual by chris Bird.
    I asked Santa for it a few years ago. Best $20 she ever spent. I go back to it often. It's AMAZING how badly you can get SCREWED for defending yourself.

What I took away from it all was, if I'm going to shoot somebody, I have to be damned well positive in my mind I'm going to die if I don't. Otherwise, I'll probably be wishing I were dead anyway when the state gets done with me for shooting someone, regardless of the situation. So, on the two occasions where I was really scared for my well being, I simply put my hand on my gun and left it concealed, and waited to see. What I thought was going to be a gun one time turned out to be a pack of cigarettes he pulled out, and the second time, the guy heading straight for me passed by within a few feet totally dismissing my presence when I thought he was coming for me. Many may think I'm foolish, but I give the perp the benefit of the doubt until all doubt is removed, and then hope my speed and skill level is superior. I can't imagine wrongfully killing somebody and ruining the future of my family. But that's just me.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Great post OldOwl...

Rub some ointment on that trigger finger before you leave the house to take the itch away...

Shame on you Ed for being a smarty pants and thank you Jay for calling him on a silly reply. Don't know you Ed but you sure poster a big attitude and anger. You are just sitting at your computer dude, chill a little. You are suppose to be learning something from the thread and the replies not getting in a lather and calling people names.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Shame on you Ed for being a smarty pants and thank you Jay for calling him on a silly reply. Don't know you Ed but you sure poster a big attitude and anger. You are just sitting at your computer dude, chill a little. You are suppose to be learning something from the thread and the replies not getting in a lather and calling people names.
    He is the one that called mexican's dangerous. If you people condone racism I'm out of here.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

He is the one that called mexican's dangerous. If you people condone racism I'm out of here.
    If that's all it takes, I might consider becoming a racist.

"Mexican" is NOT a race, it's a Nationality. Deal with it.

Why doesn't the census include Hispanic as a race?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Mexican---...ace&id=2813173

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_mexican_a_race

Busted bubbles should be safely disposed of.

When one is talking (as he was in that post) about dangers of the desert in the border states, it would be ridiculous to ignore illegals...

If you perceive that as racism, maybe you belong at touchy-feely.com...

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I suggest everyone read The concealed handgun manual by chris Bird.
    I asked Santa for it a few years ago. Best $20 she ever spent. I go back to it often. It's AMAZING how badly you can get SCREWED for defending yourself.

What I took away from it all was, if I'm going to shoot somebody, I have to be damned well positive in my mind I'm going to die if I don't. Otherwise, I'll probably be wishing I were dead anyway when the state gets done with me for shooting someone, regardless of the situation. So, on the two occasions where I was really scared for my well being, I simply put my hand on my gun and left it concealed, and waited to see. What I thought was going to be a gun one time turned out to be a pack of cigarettes he pulled out, and the second time, the guy heading straight for me passed by within a few feet totally dismissing my presence when I thought he was coming for me. Many may think I'm foolish, but I give the perp the benefit of the doubt until all doubt is removed, and then hope my speed and skill level is superior. I can't imagine wrongfully killing somebody and ruining the future of my family. But that's just me.
    The things that will get you hung in MA will get us a medal in SC. Depends on where you live. But bottom line is, if you fear for your life, genuinely, then you by God have the right to protect yourself with deadly force and better do so.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast