Confrontation scenario - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Confrontation scenario

Oh, so it's not a "scenario," but a real life situation? Why don't you go ahead tell us the whole story now, instead of trying to wheedle your way into finding some justification for shooting the guy(s) you pissed off that night?

That would be my guess as to the nature of the real facts behind your so-called "scenario" at this point.

Maybe your question should have been: "Can I shoot some guys I know are waiting to kick my arse outside the fairgrounds?"

the answer would still be no.

3. ^^^^LOL! YOU ARE TRUELY A DICKHEAD AREN'T YA? I tried to give you the benfeit of the doubt that you are opinionated but no, YOU ARE TRUELY A DICKHEAD!

As a resident of Florida I know that in that situation I can do pretty much whatever I want as long as I'm not shooting them in the back. As a LEO friend of mine said, better to be alive and answering questions than to be dead and silent.

I draw bead on the guy with the weapon. Do I shoot him right off the bat? If he's ignoring my weapon and advancing then yes, 2 shots center of mass. The other guys?? Only if they make me. I would only shoot them if they were coming at me or if they produced a deadly weapon.

Twice in my life I've drawn although in each case I kept the pistol out of view (once I was in a car and one I was just outside my car with the dude on the other side). Never had to use it and the potential threats never knew I was packing.

Hey concrete guy: Guess what Sir. When you have to stoop to ignorant language just because you do not appreciate others' comments, you show everyone just how ignorant you are and personally should be banned or given a firm warning from the moderator of this forum with that kind of language. You don't like comments just say so w/o that kind of language or ignore it. "Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never harm you". ARE YOU READING THIS GARBAGE MODERATOR?

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey concrete guy: Guess what Sir. When you have to stoop to ignorant language just because you do not appreciate others' comments, you show everyone just how ignorant you are and personally should be banned or given a firm warning from the moderator of this forum with that kind of language. You don't like comments just say so w/o that kind of language or ignore it. "Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never harm you". ARE YOU READING THIS GARBAGE MODERATOR?
    kelcarry, I have to agree with you 100% there. On a recent occation I advised WillBrayJr, that if he had to type in **'s in a word to get it past the language filter, than maybe he should not use that word in his postings. He ignored my advice, and guess what happened to him. He's Banned!

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    If so, I hope they also address those, like the individual to whom he was responding, who seem unable to post anything that is not ignorant, abusive and insulting.

8. It's all very laughable

Looks like I nailed that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Looks like I nailed that one.
    +1 on that.

I think a nice .45" size hole in the ribs would get their attention.I dont wont to go through the process of killing anyone,but i will dang sure mess them up with some careful shots.Besides,do they really want to go to prison for 30 years because they shot someone out of the blue? Are people this reckless really ready to take a life? I may differ from some of you in that you would not hesitate to do a headshot,but i dont train all i do to just kill.I train to be precise,and hopefully give a non-deadly wound.However,if the attack still doesnt stop,im shooting again.
    I Love Nicki Minaj

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast