It Starts With a Punch - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: It Starts With a Punch

I am disabled, two back surgeries and in pain all the time,and if i were in that situation i would probably take the first blow, but not sure about the second. That said heres how it goes.....Do you really want to take someones life over a punch? and do you have tens of thousands of dollars to afford a defense attorney? Do you really want to set in jail for months before a trial? And what about your wife and you kids? Do you have the means to support them as you set in jail without you supporting them? Guys its a decision you have to live with the time you pull that trigger, So Please! Make it a wise one! All lifes will change forever! Just make sure it worth it!

3. One of my grandsons has a black belt, no one at the high school attended knew about this. He was constantly bullied and harassed, even assaulted by a gang of indigenous numbnuts who believed they owned the school and everything to do with it. He asked me what should he do, the teachers are doing nothing to stop this. I told him to defend himself, he does not have to put up with that every day. The gang trapped him on a stairwell one morning and started punching him. My grandson went straight for the leader of the gang and flattened him on the spot. The gang split and ran like rabbits looking for a burrow to crawl into. Unfortunately my grandson was suspended for two weeks but when he returned to school, the gang avoided him like the plague.

(Proverbs 25:26, A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.)
    Galatians 4:16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironbark View Post
    One of my grandsons has a black belt, no one at the high school attended knew about this. He was constantly bullied and harassed, even assaulted by a gang of indigenous numbnuts who believed they owned the school and everything to do with it. He asked me what should he do, the teachers are doing nothing to stop this. I told him to defend himself, he does not have to put up with that every day. The gang trapped him on a stairwell one morning and started punching him. My grandson went straight for the leader of the gang and flattened him on the spot. The gang split and ran like rabbits looking for a burrow to crawl into. Unfortunately my grandson was suspended for two weeks but when he returned to school, the gang avoided him like the plague.

(Proverbs 25:26, A righteous man falling down before the wicked is as a troubled fountain, and a corrupt spring.)
    Cool story Bro
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

I suspect they continued bothering everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Quote Originally Posted by pittpa View Post
    I suspect they continued bothering everyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes, mostly the smaller white ones.
    Galatians 4:16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314