It Starts With a Punch - Page 9
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: It Starts With a Punch

Hey JJ, "Insult my wife" continues... Perhaps A good time to bump that thread again...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Hey JJ, "Insult my wife" continues... Perhaps A good time to bump that thread again...
    No, let's start a new one! This time we'll call it "Insult my Intelligence"

Expect the Spanish Inquisition...

Looks like the work of icemanmnpls.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    edsworld:

You wouldn't be a member of the at-risk community as an infirm or crippled senior, would you?

Just curious where the attitude comes from:
    Obviously you have never been a victim or know anyone that was victim of a violent crime.

When you have seen evil at it worst, it tends to make you think a little different.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Wait...there's a difference.

This JJ person may actually have a wife.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxMentis View Post
    I'm curious...do you like coming off as a total ******* consistently or are you just unable to avoid it?
    Both...

I see no value added by engaging in such an activity. Insulting your intelligence would be simplistic and unexciting at best...

What has been written here and is currently being rehashed was the topic of a good thread begun last year. "Insult my wife". Not knowing what will happen from moment to moment in life is what wakes it interesting. Discussing "what if's" is difficult and daunting when it comes to matters of law and responsibility, but engaging in the activity of discussion for the purpose of self education and enlightenment does not a fool make the participant.
    If you find the topic of discussion unsettling, unintelligent, or simply silly, don't engage in the discussion. You insist on insulting the participants as if the advice contained in your posts was above all else important and by it's very existence, definitive and necessary information to reach an educated decision. There are bits of good in all the posts. I bet you've not experienced all the possible situations nor been in all the situations posed here in this written discussion... Or am I incorrect? Have you been there and done that?

At some time in life one will come across an individual who is incapable of backing down from an argument and perhaps thrives on the starting of arguments. Unless one lives indoors full time and away from any human contact, the possibility of argument, disagreement, and conflict exists. How one handles the situation can lead to escalation or the peaceful resolution. It is impossible to interpret the intentions of an attacker both verbal and physical. Being insulted verbally is one thing, escalation to the level of physical violence is another. Some individuals thrive on the conflict and will seek it... Is that not why we carry firearms? Knowing when to use the firearm is perhaps the most difficult of the training exercises.

This written discourse for some is part of that exercise. If it causes you pause, simply be gone from it and allow it to continue in your absence...

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Looks like the work of icemanmnpls.
    Never can be sure when or where that @%#^$# pile of #&$^!! will surface... I'll confirm that I am not he..
    I have to live with being me. I could never live with being him... Yick!!!

The premise; Expect the unexpected... Because no one expects the Spanish Inquisition...

Nothing conveys a point or story better than pictures. Arlo Guthrie knows that well...

I see no value added by engaging in such an activity. Insulting your intelligence would be simplistic and unexciting at best...
    That would explain why it's about all you seem to accomplish in any thread we both post in!
    What has been written here and is currently being rehashed was the topic of a good thread begun last year. "Insult my wife".
    That was just another example of the threads you seem to like to see looking for ways to justify shooting people which pop up from time-to-time.
    Not knowing what will happen from moment to moment in life is what wakes it interesting.
    But in your and some other's cases it is the constant fear-driven anxiety you have no satisfaction for except the fantasy world of web forums where you can dream about having justification to shoot somebody.
    Discussing "what if's" is difficult and daunting when it comes to matters of law and responsibility, but engaging in the activity of discussion for the purpose of self education and enlightenment does not a fool make the participant.
    Except it's alot easier to fantasize about and plan their criminally-related activity when they are just looking for ways to justify shooting somebody.
    If you find the topic of discussion unsettling, unintelligent, or simply silly, don't engage in the discussion.
    I find it reprehesible, along with the never-ending parade of idiots looking to find some stupid way to justify shooting somebody.

Isn't practice shooting, playing out a fantasy scenario, Running around shooting fake bgs?

Aren't fire drills fanasy scenarios? Or is that just an excuse to run outside naked?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast