Deadly Home Invasion in Prichard, AL. (Hoods announce as "ATF" then kill homeowner) - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Deadly Home Invasion in Prichard, AL. (Hoods announce as "ATF" then kill homeowner)

"Where they burn books, in the end they will burn people as well."
    Heinrich Heine

I have thought about a home invasion and careful aim is my answer. With the 40 S&W.

Cool

Marlenus stated that he wouldn't be playing 20 questions with someone who broke into his home. I think I might play the game, POW, did that hurt?; POW, did that hurt?; POW, did that hurt?; POW, did that hurt? If the LEO, from whatever agency, wears some identifying clothing, it might cause me to hesitate before firing. If he isn't readily identifiable when he comes through my door I feel it would be open season and take whatever action I deemed necessary.

Enter my Castle with my permission. BUT at O dark thirty busting down my door...........Lead will be flying. At that time I' have no other response but to let loose a volley of rounds. ONLY when I reload may someone announce who they are. IF they're able and IF I'm able to hear them or still alive. Busting off magnum rounds inside a closed structure with no hearing protection and the surge of adrenaline pumping. NOT GOING to be a pretty sight. GOD only hopes that they knock and announce themselves prior to forcible entry. Scary thought...........
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

handgonnetoter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobashadow View Post
    This is bad in so many ways, we do not need this type of home invasions to be normal.
    Well, now that some jackasses got away with it, you know more will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by handgonnetoter View Post
    Well, now that some jackasses got away with it, you know more will follow.
    That is what we call a copycat crime. The ultimate in copycat criminals, Mayor Daly of Chicago, like father, like son.

Hey G50: It is part of the new game in town. The Daleys, maybe the Cuomos. could have been the Bidens, and if you extend to immediate family we have got the Clintons, the Kennedys--these lists goes on foreever. It is not bad enough we put up with the career politicians and no term limits but they make sure it extends foreever. As far as this immediate thread is concerned, I think we pretty much agree that LEO tactics on this kind of thing need a bit of "cleaning up" before doors come down at the wrong houses even if it means the coke or meth go down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1climber View Post
    I have thought about a home invasion and careful aim is my answer. With the 40 S&W.
    That is ALWAYS the best antidote regarding home invasion repellent and although I'm partial to the .45ACP, the .40S&W is no slouch by ANY means. I mean....when seconds count?...the cops are just minutes away.
    An ARMED individual is a CITIZEN! ...An UNARMED individual is a SUBJECT!

With incidents like that happening, if you wait a few seconds after the door is kicked in, it might be to late.

I don't know, it's going to have to be a call you make out of gut filling.
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

Do they know for sure it wasn't the BATFE?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast