witnessing to a huge fight? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: witnessing to a huge fight?

Since most of the folks believe the police can and do protect them, tell them to call 911, and have a cup of coffee, unless myself or my family is in danger, let them wait for the police. Not my fight.

Cool Come on, Goldwing......

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing1555 View Post
    You keep asking all these questions about when you can use your firearm. I don't think you have any bussiness even carring one.
    The only way to learn is to ask. Why berate someone who is trying to obtain the knowledge that they need to exercise their second amendment right? Far better to ask now than to shoot unnecessarily later.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Whip out your ccw badge, skin that smoke wagon and git to work
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Your permit is for "Self Defense Only" of you if your life is threatened or your immediate family members.
    "We will have a good government as long as those that govern are effected by those laws that they pass. When those that are passing the laws are no longer effected by those laws then they will no longer pass good laws."

not a chance!

Not a chance anyone should go 'cowboy' in a stiuation like that. CYA and your family. Head for the nearest exit with you between the disturbance and your family. If necessary have your family "drag you out by the belt". One of the eldest (your spouse?) heads for the exit first, arm extended behind them latched onto your belt at the rear, leading you out while you maintain situational awareness. Prevents a back jumper! outside dial 911 and report the issue.

Unless I see another gun come out, head for the door. It's not my fight. Way too many exit routes to be cornered.

If it is your friends, time to rethink who your friends are!

Personally I'd head for the exit with the alarm. You know I've often thought about carrying one of those portable boat horns as a deterent. Wonder how the upstanding folks in the video would react to that?

Quote Originally Posted by goldwing1555 View Post
    You keep asking all these questions about when you can use your firearm. I don't think you have any bussiness even carring one.
    It is said that the dumbest question is the one never asked. One of the reasons people join this forum is to learn about the carrying and use of their firearms. Often they learn by asking. It makes me happy when somebody does ask when they can use their gun because it proves that they are thinking. In my opinion the statement that the person asking questions should not be carrying firearms is stretching it. I would rather have a thinking person carrying a gun and the person asking questions wants to learn. However a refresher course on the use of deadly force might be in order. All of us could use that from time to time including myself.

Stand clear, observe, call it in. It's "be a good witness" time.

[QUOTE=TheAmericanGreed;180980]Now I wasnt there but questions started to run through my head.

A big fight broke out in my home town at the local Chuck E. Cheese. Where a group of black people where having their baby first birthday and the other baby mama shows up to fight the other baby mama. Things escalate where there where three on one fights and the manager being pushed around and little kids where there as you could imagine. Now me being in the military and having to solve issues like this you would try to deescalate the situation, by any means necessary but this isnt Iraq and your dealing with civilians and kids. And the "man of the hour" the kids daddy "who was 18" threatened the owner if he called the police he would kill him.

The question is if you, or could you draw your weapon to calm down and control the establishment with the owners permission or even without it
    You can watch the video at this link

YouTube - Brawl At Chuck E. Cheese[/QUO

What would you do after drawing it? Shoot the unarmed man, who will now be yelling at and threatening you? After drawing it, you more then likely will set off a panic and more calls to 911. This time stating "man with a gun". It's not your FIGHT! You really have to shake this whole "sheepdog" mind set it's going to land you in jail or worse get you killed! Never draw your firearm unless your going to use it!

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Three Ring Circus !!!

Your insane to even think of pulling in that situation , back to the wall and get out then call it in!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    The only way to learn is to ask. Why berate someone who is trying to obtain the knowledge that they need to exercise their second amendment right? Far better to ask now than to shoot unnecessarily later.

I agree except when the poster has habit of asking leading questions
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast