Gotta Love those Pink .38 Specials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gotta Love those Pink .38 Specials

Gotta Love those Pink .38 Specials

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Don't mess with our Florida Beauty Queens.

5. Pretty in pink. Until you're starring down the barrel of her pink 38.

Happy outcome but a bit to criticize. Why answer the door at 3 am? Why answer the door at 3 am without the pink pistol? Why did the fiancee try to whoop up on the burly invader? Without the pink pistol?

And why-o-why brag to the world you bought your honey 60K worth of engagement ring? Tool.

Quote Originally Posted by OngoingFreedom View Post
    Happy outcome but a bit to criticize. Why answer the door at 3 am? Why answer the door at 3 am without the pink pistol? Why did the fiancee try to whoop up on the burly invader? Without the pink pistol?

And why-o-why brag to the world you bought your honey 60K worth of engagement ring? Tool.
    apparently the perp was the first target she ever hit. I'm not sure I'd want my GF shooting at an intruder while I'm wrestling with him if she hasn't ever hit a target at the range.

And if I was her lawyer, I'd certainly not want the accompanying photo floating around the net while the matter is still under investigation. The less said (or in this case "displayed") the better until the investigation is closed.

UPDATED Photo Meghan Brown and Bobby Planthaber Jr Defend Themselves From Home Invasion of Ex-Con Dirtbag Albert F. Hill With Deadly Force. Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator 941-926-1926 mail [email protected]

8. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    apparently the perp was the first target she ever hit. I'm not sure I'd want my GF shooting at an intruder while I'm wrestling with him if she hasn't ever hit a target at the range.

And if I was her lawyer, I'd certainly not want the accompanying photo floating around the net while the matter is still under investigation. The less said (or in this case "displayed") the better until the investigation is closed.

UPDATED Photo Meghan Brown and Bobby Planthaber Jr Defend Themselves From Home Invasion of Ex-Con Dirtbag Albert F. Hill With Deadly Force. Bill Warner Sarasota Private Investigator 941-926-1926 mail [email protected]
    Wow, you would think her attorney would have enough sense to tell her not to put photos like this on the internet (I would think she has talked to an attorney). Almost looks like she's bragging about killing this guy. By the way, was this guy even armed with any kind of weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by ID9mm View Post
    Wow, you would think her attorney would have enough sense to tell her not to put photos like this on the internet (I would think she has talked to an attorney). Almost looks like she's bragging about killing this guy. By the way, was this guy even armed with any kind of weapon?
    The incident sounds a lot like this one from last year: Police Identify Alleged Intruder Shot And Killed In Tulsa Apartment

In fact, it lends itself to a good tv crime show script.

A former beauty queen and her boyfriend read about a women who shot two intruders. They think, hey, if she did that it might help her career with all the interviews and tv appearances that would follow.

First, they befriend a low life they think no one will care much about.

Second, they get the former beauty queen a pink pistol and have her use it a public range.

Third, they invite the lowlife over at 3 am, knock him out, and she finishes him off with the pink pistol.

Then they make up a story about how he broke into the home, assaulted her, then the boyfriend comes into the room and starts fighting with the perp, giving her the opportunity to get her gun and off the guy.

Just like in the incident they read about on the internet, except this time there is more pizzazz to the story, including the release of a photo of "pretty in pink" to accompany the story....

Come to think of it, I shouldn't be giving this away, so let me add:

copyright, 2011, by nogods....

CSI Miami crew would have figured that plot out most ricky tick. (That's sarcasm.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

On the other hand...... one less dirtbag in circulation.
    Suits me.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast