Newest SC Home Breakin and Castle Doctrine - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Newest SC Home Breakin and Castle Doctrine

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Gadsden's mother, two uncles and grandmother from Newark, N.J., say they haven't received satisfactory answers from authorities since arriving Thursday in the town where Gadsden lived with a third uncle. The uncle, Tyler Williams, started a Facebook page, "Justice for Bobby L. Gadsden," demanding answers. As of Monday, the page had more than 500 "likes."
    Here's an answer for them. They may not like it but it's the truth...

    He broke into someone's home with a weapon and handcuff's. He intended to commit multiple crimes including the possible slashing and restraint of his victims. He was stopped by his intended victim. The kid was no friggin good. No federal investigation needed.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  2.   
  3. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Houston Metro Area, Texas
    Posts
    3,004
    Stated this before and will again, anyone, anyone, kicking my door in, or breaking into my home day or night, assuming you get past the dogs, will be in the gunfight of their life or lack there of.

  4. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Stated this before and will again, anyone, anyone, kicking my door in, or breaking into my home day or night, assuming you get past the dogs, will be in the gunfight of their life or lack there of.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    16
    Its disgusting to me that castle doctrine ever came into question in the states where it isn't law. Why a man can't maintain reasonable security for himself and his household without fear of violating some criminal's rights is beyond me. Our society is in serious trouble and it is only getting worse.

  6. #25
    Amen brother. You run for President and you have my vote.


    Quote Originally Posted by footballboy3 View Post
    Its disgusting to me that castle doctrine ever came into question in the states where it isn't law. Why a man can't maintain reasonable security for himself and his household without fear of violating some criminal's rights is beyond me. Our society is in serious trouble and it is only getting worse.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by footballboy3 View Post
    Its disgusting to me that castle doctrine ever came into question in the states where it isn't law. Why a man can't maintain reasonable security for himself and his household without fear of violating some criminal's rights is beyond me. Our society is in serious trouble and it is only getting worse.
    God gave me life. No man will legislate my right to protect it.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Carolina/Charleston
    Posts
    2,388
    Hey BCI: Your answer back to the Gadsen family is right on. The really sad part of their kind of comments is that it is all to common, at least down here in the Charleston area. A kid dies riding his bike during the school year at 1AM and he is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 1AM? A kid is shot on the street at 2AM during a school year and he also is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 2AM? And lastly, all these "good boys" wandering around in other people's homes. The answer is really simple---5 kids, single mother, no father, and their "income" is the allowances (used to be called welfare) the mother gets for each kid and future "earnings" for additional kids, not to mention food stamps, housing allowance etal. These are not mothers, they are baby incubators and that is their way of "making a living". Peer pressure gets a hold of the good kids and literally forces them to misbehave and become criminals because there is no one out there to teach them any responsible accepted behavior. Whose fault? Try liberal, progressive, dems and the Great Society program that spoon fed this crap and just want their votes.

  9. Too bad he didn't get a round or two into the other one as well. 2 dead perps is always better than 1. Way to go Homeowner!!

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    State of Confusion
    Posts
    7,733
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey BCI: Your answer back to the Gadsen family is right on. The really sad part of their kind of comments is that it is all to common, at least down here in the Charleston area. A kid dies riding his bike during the school year at 1AM and he is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 1AM? A kid is shot on the street at 2AM during a school year and he also is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 2AM? And lastly, all these "good boys" wandering around in other people's homes. The answer is really simple---5 kids, single mother, no father, and their "income" is the allowances (used to be called welfare) the mother gets for each kid and future "earnings" for additional kids, not to mention food stamps, housing allowance etal. These are not mothers, they are baby incubators and that is their way of "making a living". Peer pressure gets a hold of the good kids and literally forces them to misbehave and become criminals because there is no one out there to teach them any responsible accepted behavior. Whose fault? Try liberal, progressive, dems and the Great Society program that spoon fed this crap and just want their votes.
    I always said, if you call your grandmother "mommy" an your birth-mother "Pam"....... You're probably goin to jail.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

  11. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey BCI: Your answer back to the Gadsen family is right on. The really sad part of their kind of comments is that it is all to common, at least down here in the Charleston area. A kid dies riding his bike during the school year at 1AM and he is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 1AM? A kid is shot on the street at 2AM during a school year and he also is a "good boy"--what the heck is he doing out at 2AM? And lastly, all these "good boys" wandering around in other people's homes. The answer is really simple---5 kids, single mother, no father, and their "income" is the allowances (used to be called welfare) the mother gets for each kid and future "earnings" for additional kids, not to mention food stamps, housing allowance etal. These are not mothers, they are baby incubators and that is their way of "making a living". Peer pressure gets a hold of the good kids and literally forces them to misbehave and become criminals because there is no one out there to teach them any responsible accepted behavior. Whose fault? Try liberal, progressive, dems and the Great Society program that spoon fed this crap and just want their votes.

    We had that where I grew up in PA also. The family always on TV stating he was such a good boy. Good boys don't steal cars and run from the cops. They don't break into peoples homes to steal the hard earned belongings of others. They do not go around lurking in the shadows waiting for victims. And they don't hide behind trees and rape young college co-eds trying to get an education and make their lives better. But every time they do, and they meet a tragic end, some low life ghetto lynch mob wants to get their time in the lime light and say "He was such a good boy". He didn't deserve to die like that. That girls virtue, or that mans TV and Stereo, or that other mans car was not worth his life. And I agree with them, those items were worth much more than that "Good boys" life, because that "Good boys" life was completely worthless when he decided to take what was not his. It's called natural selection.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast