Woman shoots intruder - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Woman shoots intruder

1. I read once that the mob had started using .22 autos because they could shoot a person multiple times having the effect of buckshot and there was so little noise that in the city it was hardly noticeable.

Makes a lot of sense.

Although I carry a .45 Colt.

Quote Originally Posted by old curmudgeon View Post
    I read once that the mob had started using .22 autos because they could shoot a person multiple times having the effect of buckshot and there was so little noise that in the city it was hardly noticeable.

Makes a lot of sense.

Although I carry a .45 Colt.
    I also heared about this, mob hitmen useing 22 rifles, I shoot one in my basement, sounds like a capgun upstairs, and barely hear it when your outdoors

Nice shooting lady, one less dirtbag. PS: Where were the cops while this was going on. Again good work lady God Bless You.

This is a perfect example that the 22 in your hand is better than nothing. I have carried a NAA 22 mag mini-revolver for many years and I like carrying a gun that I know I can hit the target with rapidly and multiple times, and a 22 fits the bill. Nothing against anything bigger but a solid hit weith a 22 is better than a miss from a 44 mag. As far as the woman goes NICE SHOOTING!.

I am glad the woman exercised her right to own and use a firearm. If she hadn't had her .22, she may very have ended up in the morgue and the perpetrator would still be victimizing more women.

I am also glad no charges are expected to be filed against the woman. All of us should have the right protect ourselves and families against deadly force.

7. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Im glad the lady was alright and was able to take out the trash. +1 for the good guys.
    I'm with you. Great story!
    I'm secure enough in my self-esteem that I know I cannot handle a 150-pound guy coming at me, but I can handle a firearm to keep that man away from me. -- Maria Heil

9. Well yehaw for her! Thats how all crimes like this should be handled! It would save us all a lot of headaches and taxpayer money housing this kind of trash. Yay for her not getting hurt. I bet she gets a bigger gun and keeps it with her when she showers. I would.

Kudos to the authorities for not pressing charges against her.

I like the suggestion of paying her for saving the taxpayer's all that money that would be spent keeping it locked up

WHERE WOULD YOU HAVE WANTED THEM TO BE, NEXT TO HER IN THE SHOWER. The courts have ruled that the police are responsible for the safety of the public at large, not the individual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Nice shooting lady, one less dirtbag. PS: Where were the cops while this was going on. Again good work lady God Bless You.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast